• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek Review Try To Sabo Reform Party Leader Kenneth Jeyaretnam

TRWatch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The plagiazer behind Temasek Review had engaged someone by the name of "Amanda Lian" to attend Reform Party's forum on minimum wages with the purpose of sabotaging Kenneth Jeyaretnam. It was reported that during breaktime, the so-called "correspondent" cornered Kenneth and peppered him questions about his brother Philip Jeyaretnam's comments made to the Straits Times in an attempt to sow discord between the two brothers. Of coz Kenneth was smart enough not to be trapped by these trick questions by simply replying that he did not read the article and promptly end the discussion immediately. If any of the Reform Party members are reading this, please inform your party leaders about Temasek Review's background (aka wayangparty) and kick them out if any of the "correspondent" ever appear in any of your function. I don't think Temasek Review will dare to appear in any Workers' Party's function after trying to sabo their annual dinner. Like I have mentioned before, the next target after SDP will be either RP or NSP. Guess it is RP then, since there is still Goh Meng Seng inside NSP to guard against this saboteur. So RP members, please be on alert.

I am posting the whole correspondence here so you need not have to click onto Temasek Review website to read it and have your IP address logged and tracked by them.

===================

TR: Thank you for taking this time to correspond with Temasek Review. Can you describe how you feel and think about the “cooling off” period during the next General Election?

KJ: I have stated in my press release and I do not have much more to say beyond that. Of course, I am strongly against it as it would be a big advantage to the ruling party. This is definitely another added restriction to tilt the playing field against the opposition parties. For us to gain a decent airtime on mainstream media, we have to field no less than 6 candidates.

TR: Do you think you can utilise other forms of media to reach the people besides mainstream media, for example, citizen journalism?

KJ: This is yet another issue to look at. Again, it might still be bias as to what is shown online and the government may also restrict the various websites. Just like the “great China firewall”.

TR: Do you think this is a “grey” area?

KJ: More needs to be seen although many citizens might offer a balanced review and analysis of the entire election, I am sure.

TR: What are your thoughts about your brother’s interview with the Straits Times?

KJ: At this point, I do not wish to comment on anything about my brother. I hope you understand.

TR: Was he misquoted?

KJ: I do not wish to comment on this issue as I have not read the article.

=====================

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP has never been sabo-ed b4. it's the hooleey land for the nasty clones. do u guys still recall AVIATION LIM AKA THINKING NOTHING AKA AVANTAS AKA (many more).

this mastershapeshifter is linked to FANTASICK 4 which comprises of ngejay, lamei, chiatilik and a walking piece of LARD. (the last member could ve abandoned fr F4 probably realising that what they preach doesn't tally with what they practise).

the F4 latest known link is with SDP. so if u thread up the links and misses, u should realise that SDP is that one that is doing most of the sabotaging works against all opps, their prospective members and political candidate wannabes.

goh meng seng is their favorite target for most outspoken in the forum.

and please read my tagline. u should understand why those who try to expose SDP would also be severely targeted for flaming and defaming and insults.:wink:

http://notmysdp.blogspot.com

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
whether there is a cooling period or a menses period, SDP is going to lose big time. every voters already know what's their evil motive is: TO BRING DOWN SINGAPORE.

chee isn't here to help the peasants better their lives or really fighting the gov about lame policies. he's here to get even with the LEEgime even if it means destroying what every singaporeans has accomplished to bring singapore to it's present peace, security and prosperity.

in short, chee is a DESTRUCTO MAGNIFITO.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amanda Lian will not be the first blur fuck who took on an assignment from a guy who she never met but had only corresponded via email. I do recall he engaged another lady who was with AWARE and was there on the fateful AGM and yet commented that she had no clue that an ambush had taken place.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
RP forum got free makan or not? If got free makan, yaokwee leetahbar will sure be present. :p