• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek is lying through its teeth

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found the below statement particularly galling. He claims credit that Temasek's dividends help fund the recently introduced pioneer generation package even it went into the general pool via the NIRC. I acknowledge that. By the same line of reasoning he should state that it was the CPF funds from ordinary members that provided the investment funds that help create the assets that Temasek received which is now being used to generate the returns.

These dividends supplement the taxes collected by the Government to fund various programmes, including lifelong medical support for the pioneer generation.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
His predecessor in Temasek was Myrna Thomas. She would not write such nonsense.

Stephen was brought into SIA to show Europe and the US that the govt was not subsiding SIA was those allegations were rife in those days. Also we asians struggle to handle ang mos. He was convenient.

If he was a sinkie and commented on it, i will still not like it, but he is at least a sinkie. This asshole is an Aussie. Unless he has a Singapore passport that i am not aware of, he should really shut up. I don't see any large australian companies hiring Singaporeans to be their spokesperson and speaking on retirement matters in their country.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
These guys are so thick skinned even if hell freezes over, they will still carry on.

Stephen Forshaw has no business commenting on govt policies. Yet he was so bold to do it suggest that he worked out how to handle the bosses. And he did not come off the boat recently. He has been GLCs for decades. Clearly a case of ang mo is the best.
hahaha...I nearly fell off my chair reading this....
u have been caught lying, bullshitting and story telling so many times and you are not thick skinned???

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Jackass angmo talent said:

As for Temasek's performance, we have more than doubled our portfolio value since 2002, excluding any net new capital.

Well, Dow Jones Industrial Average on December 31, 2002 was 8341.63
Today, DJIA closed at around 16700. That's doubled too. So, what is so special about temasek's performance? If Temasek can do no better than the Dow Jones Average, than why didn't the govt. simply put the money into DJIA Index Linked Mutual funds? The money would have doubled without all the overhead and bloated salary of whore Jinx and the PAP bunch of cronies there. How much bonus did Whore Jinx and Temasek executives get for NOT BEATING the Dow Jones?

When you look at this statement that Forskin said, you realised that if they had not got into all those bad investments (e.g. USD$4.6 billion loss on Merrill Lynch in 2007, USD$814 million loss on Barclays, USD$1-2 billion loss on Shincorp, etc.), Temasek might well have outperformed the DJIA. Sinkies, you song or not?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha...I nearly fell off my chair reading this....
u have been caught lying, bullshitting and story telling so many times and you are not thick skinned???

Not possible. the dildo you were sitting on is attached to the chair, so how can u fall off it. Its holding your ass in place.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you pay millions.....there are a lot of fucking clowns who will do anything .....wear phua chu lang boots and cry on national tv la..... admit that they steal toothpicks la..... etc etc ....

all you need is money ....all these fucking wayang talents will flock to you man ..... sell their wife mother and daughter to the brothel also can.......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is strange for him to say Temasek Holdings have many "shareholders" because it has claimed that it has only one shareholder, i.e. Minister of Finance on its website.

Maybe somebody should write in to ask him straight to the point, who are the SHAREHOLDERS of Temasek Holdings.

Goh Meng Seng

I am sure you have that calibre to write in and ask him that. No need to entrust to another. Btw, making a comeback?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not possible. the dildo you were sitting on is attached to the chair, so how can u fall off it. Its holding your ass in place.
hahaha.....you are even worst than the scum....
despite ken suan by him, you lan lan licked his balls.....
you are also another serial bullshitter and story teller who think you got a lot credibility....truly retarded.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....you are even worst than the scum....scroobal
despite kena suan by him, you lan lan licked his balls.....
you are also another serial bullshitter and story teller who think you got a lot of credibility....truly retarded.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha.....you are even worst than the scum....scroobal
despite kena suan by him, you lan lan licked his balls.....
you are also another serial bullshitter and story teller who think you got a lot of credibility....truly retarded.

You double posted, fucking retard. Learn how to use a keyboard, moron. Really, gay loong should get better calibre IB shits.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The following is a big fat lie.

In 1957, life expectancy at birth was under 60 years for men, and over 63 years for women. Started in 1955, the compulsory CPF saving system was designed to support about five to eight years of retirement life after 55.
By last year, life expectancy crossed 80 years for men in Singapore, and close to 85 years for women. Hence, retirees at 55 would need to have saved enough for more than 25 years of retirement for men and 30 years for women, on average. There is a real need to increase retirement savings.

This thread tells the truth about the life expectancy lie perpectuated by these dodgy people.
http://singsupplies.com/showthread....-is-CPF-is-based-on-a-big-fat-lie!-Here-s-why

The minimum sum is deliberately increased and withheld for 7 to 10 years, so you've more money to lose in an insurance annuity plan called CPF Life.

From my discovery of the statistics on life expectancy, most of us will never live to 65 years old. But you already signed up for a useless CPF Life annuity plan that kicks in at age 62, or 65 or 67, depending on an arbitrary age figure shafted down your throat, which has no co-relation to actual life span of most of us.

Yes, it's difficult to talk about death and life-span, but the fact is clear. CPF has been using data that are not applicable to us, because it uses the life expectancy of those born in 2013 is 82.5 years (both sexes ave).

Now, c'mon, surely we're not born in 2013, or are we saying they're treating us like 3 year old?

Give me a break...what a pack of lies.....as evidence tell me many of people I know who are dying now are 65 years old and younger.

Hence, this below statistics (assuming it is not massaged) used to increase the withdrawal age because of the lie that we're living till age 85 now, is applicable only for those born in 2013 and beyond, so it is irrelevant. It is a complete lie!! We don't live so long. The baby boomers do not live so long.

KNN...Just return us our CPF money at age 55 and please scrap the CPF Life useless nonsense and the minimum sum charade. Don't use a big fat lie to withhold our money and force us to sign up for CPF Life, which most of us will never reap its return.

Here is the fact from the Statistics website: www.singstat.gov.sg

http://www.singstat.gov.sg/publicati...table08-13.pdf

B49qiZ7.png

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

As for Temasek's performance, we have more than doubled our portfolio value since 2002, excluding any net new capital.

Today, DJIA closed at around 16700. That's doubled too. So, what is so special about temasek's performance? If Temasek can do no better than the Dow Jones Average, than why didn't the govt. simply put the money into DJIA Index Linked Mutual funds? The money would have doubled without all the overhead and bloated salary of whore Jinx and the PAP bunch of cronies there. How much bonus did Whore Jinx and Temasek executives get for NOT BEATING the Dow Jones?

When you look at this statement that Forskin said, you realised that if they had not got into all those bad investments (e.g. USD$4.6 billion loss on Merrill Lynch in 2007, USD$814 million loss on Barclays, USD$1-2 billion loss on Shincorp, etc.), Temasek might well have outperformed the DJIA. Sinkies, you song or not?

You forgot that Temasek doubled its assets through various sweetheart deal. Instead, it is rather ridiculous that they only performed to Dow's average with so much help

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any company and any entity connected with PAP cannot ever tell the truth.

They all must lie and lie and at best tell half truths and never the complete truth

They all cannot be trusted as they are all crooks and rotten inside and stinking outside

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why would a Temasek spokesman be speaking for the government on the CPF Minimum Sum and retirement nest etc?

Maybe Stephen Forshaw got some pointers from Pinky/Ho Ching/government/CPF Board on "suggested reply"?

YES i thot he was odd articulating CPF points as though he was its spokesman instead of termasick

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His predecessor in Temasek was Myrna Thomas. She would not write such nonsense.

Stephen was brought into SIA to show Europe and the US that the govt was not subsiding SIA was those allegations were rife in those days. Also we asians struggle to handle ang mos. He was convenient.

Know that "mynah thomas" by sight & work when she was a nobody at then TCS ( no, I wasn't working for the station)....my impression of her back then, was a damn stuck up bitch!:rolleyes:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excellent points. Real solid. I sincerely hope what you wrote here gets publicized widely and be used at Hong Lim this Sat in one of the speeches. This will truly expose the deceits and falsehoods the entire PAP machinery that includes Temasek of course is propagating.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent points. Real solid. I sincerely hope what you wrote here gets publicized widely and be used at Hong Lim this Sat in one of the speeches. This will truly expose the deceits and falsehoods the entire PAP machinery that includes Temasek of course is propagating.

That why i say the SAMMYBOY FORUMMERS rocks. They are light years ahead in term of thinking.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, bro. For this we must thank our boss Leongsam.

He keep giving me points nowadays.

Got to thank him He is like a teacher, giving sweets to his pupils when he deemed fit. Anyway, i love his ability to camouflage. Got to give that man a beer !

Hope he can up my points and power !

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
He keep giving me points nowadays.

Got to thank him He is like a teacher, giving sweets to his pupils when he deemed fit. Anyway, i love his ability to camouflage. Got to give that man a beer !

Hope he can up my points and power !

Good for you, bro. It's an open secret that PAP comes to this forum to steal ideas as they are totally bankrupt of any.