• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Television host Quan Yi Fong charged with mischief

M

Masamune Date

Television host Quan Yi Fong charged with mischief
By Shaffiq Alkhatib | Posted: 25 May 2011 1152 hrs

Her ugly photo removed out of consideration :eek:

SINGAPORE: Television personality Quan Yi Fong was charged in court on Wednesday with two counts of mischief and one count of using criminal force on a taxi driver.

The 37-year-old host allegedly damaged a fare meter and a receipt printer of a ComfortDelGro taxi belonging to 52-year-old Chan Swee Kong.

The incident took place along Upper East Coast Road at around 8.40am on June 26 2010.

It is believed Quan pushed the cabby's chest and attempted to kick him.

She is also said to have kicked the right rear passenger door of the taxi.

Quan, who is represented by lawyer Subhas Anandan, came dressed in a light grey top and blue jeans.

She looked calm and smiled at reporters as she made her way to the courtroom.

The pre-trial conference for her case will be held on 29 June.

If convicted of mischief, for each charge, Quan could be jailed up to a year, fined or both.

And if found guilty of using criminal force on Mr Chan, she could be jailed up to three months, fined S$1,500 or both.

In 1996, Quan was fined S$1,000 for getting into a fight with a bowling alley attendant.

-CNA/ck

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng ask, "why still feed her in changi prison with our hard-earned blood-sweat taxpayers' money$? just dump her into sea - see whether sharks or pirates got her 1st.:mad:

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
There must be a valid reason why a mother would behave that badly infront of her own child, nonetheless she is wrong to be violent.

If an enemy were insulting me, I could endure it; if a foe were raising himself against me, I could hide from him. Pslams 55:12

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There must be a valid reason why a mother would behave that badly infront of her own child, nonetheless she is wrong to be violent.

If an enemy were insulting me, I could endure it; if a foe were raising himself against me, I could hide from him. Pslams 55:12

lianbeng surprised u quote bible - u christian? :biggrin: