• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teens Foreplay @ Playground!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 19 Sep, 2008 17:15
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>'Shameful and immoral' to have teens frolick at playground like this

To the shock of a Pasir Ris resident, this teenage couple clad in school uniform, were seen indulging in public displays of affections right at the neighbourhood playground.

In an email to STOMP, MZ said:

"This is ridiculous and shameful, in public and under the sun in school uniform.

"The teenager couple were seen rolling on the playground at Pasir Ris Street 21 , Blocks 223.

"It was 13:00 pm, I came back and heard some moaning noise and looked out of my window.

"My wife and kids saw this teenage couple in uniform from kissing and performing immoral acts right under the sun at the play ground.

"We think this is too much.... and it's in the children's play ground."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

To view the second part of this video, click here.

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=35089#</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, i dont carry a camera around with me while i swim. But I did remember nearly swimming into floating sperm! I only swim in my country club nowadays...

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the big deal here? I thought the boy was fingering her Chee Bye and the gal was stroking his Lan Ciao.

Makapa, do you know what is foreplay or not?

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have even seen a girl giving a guy a bj in Bukit Batok playground and thereafter giving her a doggy.......this movie in nothing...compare to what happens in the west. The northeast or the east is way behind time.

The west is more westernize.........lol.

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have even seen a girl giving a guy a bj in Bukit Batok playground and thereafter giving her a doggy.......this movie in nothing...compare to what happens in the west. The northeast or the east is way behind time.

The west is more westernize.........lol.

I once got an ex to give me a bj on a bench in the chinese garden!!!!!!!!:eek: