• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teenager admits filming naked boys

count dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A man accompanying his son at a public swimming pool complex after a lesson spotted a teenager pointing a mobile phone at his son in the toilet.

He confronted the teen, and police officers called to the scene found two phones on him with more than 50 obscene films of naked boys.

The accused, who cannot be named under the Children and Young Persons Act as he is 16, pleaded guilty on Tuesday (Mar 16) to 10 counts of making an obscene film. Another 48 counts will be taken into consideration for sentencing.

The court heard that the accused, who was 15 at the time, had gone to Sengkang Sports Complex on Sep 22, 2019 and filmed naked boys in the men's toilet. He returned again on Oct 19, 2019, and took more videos of naked boys.

One of the boys had just finished his swimming lesson and had gone to the men's changing area with his father. His father saw the accused pointing a phone at his son and confronted him before getting help from staff members.

The accused was afraid and hid in one of the toilet cubicles. When the police arrived, they found two phones on the accused with 58 obscene films in them of naked boys in various positions - changing, coming out of cubicles or getting dressed.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many gay fucks lurking around these days. Just last week there was a nerdy fucker standing next my urinal and kept stealing glances at my brother below. I asked him point blank what the fuck he's looking at and whether he bo lanjiao is it. You should see did fuck face turning pale. He quickly zipped up and hurried out of the toilet.