• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teen SPG Hooked On to Indon FTrash & DIED Sniffing Glue!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More FTrash = More trashy news like this!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Oct 1, 2008
BUKIT BATOK DOUBLE DEATHS
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Pair found dead near HDB block
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>Can of glue found where teen, brother's friend apparently fell from </TR><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Sujin Thomas
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_SJGLUE.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Family members of Mernel Koh and Mr Eddy Afendi gather to identify their bodies at the spot where they were found. -- ST PHOTO: TERENCE TAN
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>
viewMorePhotos.gif
View more photos

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->A CAN of industrial glue in a plastic bag was left on a stool found at a staircase landing in a Bukit Batok block. Near it were two pairs of slippers.
Nine storeys down, the broken bodies of a 15-year-old girl and a man, aged 22, lay on the ground near Block 127 in Bukit Batok West Avenue 6.
They were found lying side by side, both clad in T-shirts and shorts.
Police are investigating the double deaths. Among the evidence they took away with them was the can of glue, the slippers and the wooden stool which were found on the staircase landing between the 9th and 10th storeys of the block.
The dead teenager, Mernel Koh, was a Secondary 2 student at Fairfield Methodist Secondary School.
The Chinese Indonesian man found beside her, Mr Eddy Afendi, was her older brother's friend. Mernel lived a few blocks away while Mr Eddy was said to live in Bukit Panjang.
At the crime scene yesterday afternoon, shell-shocked relatives and friends were there to identify the bodies.
Mernel's mother was seen weeping uncontrollably at the void deck and had to be propped up by relatives.
A woman, who looked to be in her 30s, identified Mr Eddy's body and was crying in the arms of a man who was with her.
Mernel's 19-year-old boyfriend, who wanted to be known only as Fairuz, said he had spoken to her on Monday night and did not sense anything amiss.
Fairuz said Mernel regarded Mr Eddy as her 'godfather' and would often spend time with him on weekends. He said he did not know if she was a glue- sniffer and sounded surprised when told a can of glue had been found near where the two had apparently fallen from.
A resident, Mr Rosman Ahmad-Dini, 39, said he came out of his house to check what was happening when he heard ambulance sirens just past noon yesterday.
He went down the flight of stairs and saw the chair, slippers and plastic bag. When the police arrived, he led them to the spot. 'The policeman pulled out a can of glue from the bag,' he said.
Dying from glue sniffing is rare, according to the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB). However, there have been a few cases in the Coroner's Court over the past two years where people who had fallen from height had apparently sniffed glue before they died.
Cases of inhalant abuse among youth here are on the rise. The CNB said 352 glue-sniffers were caught in the first half of this year, and 644 nabbed last year. In 2006, it was 403. Glue-sniffers can die of suffocation from even their first whiff. Inhalant abuse damages the brain, muscles, nerves and organs and causes hallucinations, anxiety and restlessness.
Yesterday evening, Fairfield principal Victor Owyong said the school was saddened by the death of a 'friendly, sociable and outgoing' student.
Her former classmate Melody Soh, 15, who was at the Bukit Batok block yesterday, told The Straits Times: 'I don't know why this happened. Eddy treated her like his own daughter.'
[email protected]
<HR width="50%" SIZE=1>
Helplines

Who to call:
Singapore Anti-Narcotics Association: 1800-733-4444
National Family Service Centre: 1800-838-0100
Community Addictions Management Programme: 6732-6837
Samaritans of Singapore: 1800-221-4444

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stool.jpg

bodies.jpg

Two Chinese youths were found dead at the foot of Block 127, Bukit Batok West Avenue 6 this afternoon and it's believed one of them, a 15-year old girl was supposed to appear in court today.
Onlookers who identified themselves as the girl's friends said, her name was Mernel Koh , a student from Fairfield Methodist Secondary.
They also said that the dead young man found with Mernel was her godfather, 20 year old Eddy Effendy who was an Indonesian national.
Shaffiq Alkhatib reports.
Her cries echoed through the void deck as she clutched a letter that's believed to have been written by the dead girl.
The long haired woman, whom a family friend said was the girl's mother, wept bitterly - grieving the loss of her daughter and had to be consoled by relatives.
He said, Mernel had, in her letter, asked for her mother's forgiveness and to take care of herself.
Before she died, Mernel also bade a final goodbye to her boyfriend, 19-year old technician, Fairus Mohamed Imran.
He said, he last saw Mernel and Eddy alive in the neighbourhood at around 10pm.
Fairus later received a phonecall from her in the wee hours of the morning.
"She called me at around two plus. She said she was leaving me. I didnt know this would happen. Today is her court case. (On what?) I dont know about what. (How did you know Eddy?) From Mernel. They hang out with me sometimes together."
Residents believe that Mernel and Eddy jumped off a staircase landing between the ninth and tenth floors of the block of flats.
One of them who lives on the eleventh floor said he saw a stool there and beside it, two pairs of slippers.
"Young people are always seen here smoking and hanging around. I saw a stool, two pairs of slippers and a plastic bag. Then I went downstairs and I saw a policeman so I brought him upstairs. He picked up the plastic bag and said it contained glue."
The two dead youths did not live at the block of flats.
Their friends said, Mernal lived in the same neighbourhood while Eddy was putting up in Jurong.
Police have classified the case as two unnatural deaths.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
This goes to show RC and CCC people are doing a great job.

They have integrated FTs with the locals.

More littering, drugs, teens-sex, are good signs are integration.
PAP must be happy to see the ground happenings.

You see more PRCs are killing one another, it is a good sign of integration PAP wants.

</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>Can of glue found where teen, brother's friend apparently fell from </TR><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Sujin Thomas
ST_IMAGES_SJGLUE.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Family members of Mernel Koh and Mr Eddy Afendi gather to identify their bodies at the spot where they were found. -- ST PHOTO: TERENCE TAN

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>
viewMorePhotos.gif
View more photos

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->A CAN of industrial glue in a plastic bag was left on a stool found at a staircase landing in a Bukit Batok block. Near it were two pairs of slippers.
Nine storeys down, the broken bodies of a 15-year-old girl and a man, aged 22, lay on the ground near Block 127 in Bukit Batok West Avenue 6.
Police are investigating the double deaths. Among the evidence they took away with them was the can of glue, the slippers and the wooden stool which were found on the staircase landing between the 9th and 10th storeys of the block.
The dead teenager, Mernel Koh, was a Secondary 2 student at Fairfield Methodist Secondary School.
The Chinese Indonesian man found beside her, Mr Eddy Afendi, was her older brother's friend. Mernel lived a few blocks away while Mr Eddy was said to live in Bukit Panjang.
At the crime scene yesterday afternoon, shell-shocked relatives and friends were there to identify the bodies.
Mernel's mother was seen weeping uncontrollably at the void deck and had to be propped up by relatives.
A woman, who looked to be in her 30s, identified Mr Eddy's body and was crying in the arms of a man who was with her.
Mernel's 19-year-old boyfriend, who wanted to be known only as Fairuz, said he had spoken to her on Monday night and did not sense anything amiss.
Fairuz said Mernel regarded Mr Eddy as her 'godfather' and would often spend time with him on weekends. He said he did not know if she was a glue- sniffer and sounded surprised when told a can of glue had been found near where the two had apparently fallen from.
A resident, Mr Rosman Ahmad-Dini, 39, said he came out of his house to check what was happening when he heard ambulance sirens just past noon yesterday.
He went down the flight of stairs and saw the chair, slippers and plastic bag. When the police arrived, he led them to the spot. 'The policeman pulled out a can of glue from the bag,' he said.
Dying from glue sniffing is rare, according to the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB). However, there have been a few cases in the Coroner's Court over the past two years where people who had fallen from height had apparently sniffed glue before they died.
Cases of inhalant abuse among youth here are on the rise. The CNB said 352 glue-sniffers were caught in the first half of this year, and 644 nabbed last year. In 2006, it was 403. Glue-sniffers can die of suffocation from even their first whiff. Inhalant abuse damages the brain, muscles, nerves and organs and causes hallucinations, anxiety and restlessness.
Yesterday evening, Fairfield principal Victor Owyong said the school was saddened by the death of a 'friendly, sociable and outgoing' student.
Her former classmate Melody Soh, 15, who was at the Bukit Batok block yesterday, told The Straits Times: 'I don't know why this happened. Eddy treated her like his own daughter.'
[email protected]
<HR width="50%" SIZE=1>
Helplines

Who to call:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

ST_IMAGES_SJGLUE.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>
viewMorePhotos.gif
View more photos

[email protected]
<HR width="50%" SIZE=1>
Helplines

Who to call:

Hey retard, you Finally have a post that makes some sense:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This goes to show RC and CCC people are doing a great job.

They have integrated FTs with the locals.

More littering, drugs, teens-sex, are good signs are integration.
PAP must be happy to see the ground happenings.

You see more PRCs are killing one another, it is a good sign of integration PAP wants.

Looks like Makapaa has the juice of the news :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
stool.jpg

bodies.jpg

Two Chinese youths were found dead at the foot of Block 127, Bukit Batok West Avenue 6 this afternoon and it's believed one of them, a 15-year old girl was supposed to appear in court today.
Onlookers who identified themselves as the girl's friends said, her name was Mernel Koh , a student from Fairfield Methodist Secondary.
They also said that the dead young man found with Mernel was her godfather, 20 year old Eddy Effendy who was an Indonesian national.
Shaffiq Alkhatib reports.
Her cries echoed through the void deck as she clutched a letter that's believed to have been written by the dead girl.
The long haired woman, whom a family friend said was the girl's mother, wept bitterly - grieving the loss of her daughter and had to be consoled by relatives.
He said, Mernel had, in her letter, asked for her mother's forgiveness and to take care of herself.
Before she died, Mernel also bade a final goodbye to her boyfriend, 19-year old technician, Fairus Mohamed Imran.
He said, he last saw Mernel and Eddy alive in the neighbourhood at around 10pm.
Fairus later received a phonecall from her in the wee hours of the morning.
"She called me at around two plus. She said she was leaving me. I didnt know this would happen. Today is her court case. (On what?) I dont know about what. (How did you know Eddy?) From Mernel. They hang out with me sometimes together."
Residents believe that Mernel and Eddy jumped off a staircase landing between the ninth and tenth floors of the block of flats.
One of them who lives on the eleventh floor said he saw a stool there and beside it, two pairs of slippers.
"Young people are always seen here smoking and hanging around. I saw a stool, two pairs of slippers and a plastic bag. Then I went downstairs and I saw a policeman so I brought him upstairs. He picked up the plastic bag and said it contained glue."
The two dead youths did not live at the block of flats.
Their friends said, Mernal lived in the same neighbourhood while Eddy was putting up in Jurong.

Did they jump together or one by one. Is it 1-2-3 Jump or jum on 3 :biggrin:

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal

From the letter, it seems to me they have committed suicides. The police doesn't seem to know how to classify correctly.

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that a nose and lip pierce. She must be the model student that all your daughters should look up to :biggrin:

That's a monroe & snake bites piercings dude. .__.
& btw, that is NOT Mernel, please double check your eyes on Internet. That is a schoolmate, tht whoever person, pls don't anyhow rip a picture off. T.T

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha ... then those die of strokes, cancer, heart attacks consider as natural?

O: No no no, of course not. I think. I don't know, I don't think it's natural deaths. :/
Wait, it can be, since it's not like we can control all these whereas committing suicide is a intentionally thing. o: Right right?

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
O: No no no, of course not. I think. I don't know, I don't think it's natural deaths. :/
Wait, it can be, since it's not like we can control all these whereas committing suicide is a intentionally thing. o: Right right?

You got a sense of humour. You got me laughing ...

I just feel that if the police cannot be straight, how the police can have the morality to expect the public to be straight.

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got a sense of humour. You got me laughing ...

I just feel that if the police cannot be straight, how the police can have the morality to expect the public to be straight.

O: Ahahaha, thanks, 'cause I seldom have a sense of humour. :/
HUH WHAT STRAIGHT? o: