• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Teen Hooker Betrays 56 Year Old Man After Sex And $250 Payment! Called Mata On The Same Day To Catch Pedo! Guess Their Race!

Tun Tija

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter how much you hate the other races, when money is being offered, all is blind. All can. All ok.
I am wondering any of those CECA hater here actually quietly go to Geylang for some fuck with CECA prostitute. Exotic, spicy, shiok.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That means the Singapore hooker can accept payment and then threaten you with statutory rape even though the she accepts the payment and the law protects the woman and you get more than the stick?

No wonder the birth rate is dropping like flies. Only China and Tokyo are booming. I think?

The birth rates in China and Japan are plummeting too, albeit for different reasons.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a known fact, never trust women. They can be unpredictable and dangerous. So if one ever finds a woman who thinks like a man, treat her like gold. In all my life, I have only found one, and she's my fuck buddy.

Just don't give her money and you can't be accused of prostitution. Fuck and run away. Don't even stay to cuddle and chit-chat.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a known fact, never trust women. They can be unpredictable and dangerous. So if one ever finds a woman who thinks like a man, treat her like gold. In all my life, I have only found one, and she's my fuck buddy.

I'm sorry to know that the only woman you can trust is your whore. I can trust my mother, my wife and my daughter. My female personal assistant and some of my female grassroots leaders can also be trusted. So can some female Grassroots Advisers. Some of my Grassroots Advisers can vouch for that.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sorry to know that the only woman you can trust is your whore. I can trust my mother, my wife and my daughter. My female personal assistant and some of my female grassroots leaders can also be trusted. So can some female Grassroots Advisers. Some of my Grassroots Advisers can vouch for that.
The PA and GR are fertile grounds to supply comfort women to the Pappies. Case in point: Mike Palmxx.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You're such a twit. We're talking about trusting the women we have sex with or have romantic love with lah.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're such a twit. We're talking about trusting the women we have sex with or have romantic love with lah.

Well, if we're talking about trusting women that we have sex with, I trust my wife and my wife alone. No need for other types of lovers.

HeMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
252469585_10158591424239842_2145828560329190033_n.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So if I read the case he paid 250 to have a 14 yo wear a dildo and fuck his backside ?

If he wants his backside fucked there are a lot of gays who are happy to do that for free.