• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teaching of evolution in SG schools

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: What Is A Matrix ?

The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

bro,

perhaps we'll never know till we are dead. what if you're wrong? what if me is wrong? what if both of us are wrong? does it matter? we will reap what we sow when the conditions are right. do we need a religious tag to be labelled so then we can display compassion and/or kindness? do we need a supernatural entity to worship and/or pay homage to so that we may justify our existence?

we don't know about a lot of things in this universe and that's actually quite alright. me accept that me have my own limitation and capacity and me is willing to venture into the unknown so that this thirst for knowledge may be quenched. if others say ignorance is bliss, me say knowledge is orgasmic :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

in the meanwhile, me not stopping you in your beliefs, go forth and practice your religion well, Christianity preaches compassion, do you see that behavior displayed by this so-called religious compatriot of yours :p:p:p

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

All I need to know is once I get to access important information using the IP address at God dot heaven, connecting me the server Jesus, that was good enough. Those people without that plug-in (Holy Ghost or Spirit) will die anyway (even if he has got 100 years of lifespan).

7 billions of people on earth is a mess - a bloody mess ! I want all of them dead to enjoy that hegemony. Yes, mine ! All will be mine ! Funny, He thought otherwise and He gave me the vision of many beautiful dancing girls right before my eyes. What I did after that, I won't tell you.

You cannot just ask, "What about the rest ?" when you yourself are not in the dinghy. Save yourself first ![/COLOR]

you watched too many movies, so much so that their fictional world has become your reality. i understand that in sg, cramped living spaces, oppressive govt and social entities, pressuring work and study load, high expectation from your parents/managers, no social safety net, intolerant of failure...

these are the factors that make averages joes and janes turn to religion for comfort. remember the bell curve? majority of the averages are in the middle, unless there is a major revolution in the social and educational fabrics, im afraid 80% of the population will still fall under the category of people that wish to be controlled.

as what Eurythmics' song lyrics state;
"some of them want to use you,
some of them want to be used by you,
some of them want to abuse you,
some of them want to be abused."

and these are the people that are the easiest to control by the govt. i have seen what a developed nation will do for their own citizens, and once all that day-to-day burdens and fear are lifted, you can see above the horizon what life and reality are all about. sadly, not many people in sg can afford to do that, my peers in sg are already struggling on a daily basis, let alone rising up to the challenge to face reality vs superstition.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Assume a single DNA consist of N base pairs and there are M number of molecules of DNA

S(total) = k ln N^M = KM ln N

mutation/evolution took place resulting base pair to be N + n (insertion), assumed no of molecules remain unchanged

S(total) = KM ln (N+n)

mutation/evolution took place resulting base pair to be N -n (deletion), assumed no of molecules remain unchanged
S(total) = KM ln (N-n)

mutation/evolution took place resulting base pair changed yet number of base pair remains to be N , assumed no of molecules remain unchanged

S(total) = KM ln N

Assume all took place in the system

S(total) = KM ln N + KM ln (N-n) + KM ln (N+n)

dS = Final - initial system = KM ln N + KM ln (N-n) + KM ln (N+n) - KM ln N = KM ln (N-n) + KM ln (N+n)

as N >>>> 1 an integral dS > 0 (QED)

YO STUPID CHEE BYE KIA, I HAVE PROVEN MATHEMATICALLY EVOLUTION/MUTATION IN DNA IS INDEED AGREE WITH 2ND LAW THERMOD. NOW YOUR FUCKING TURN SINCE YOU KEEP SAYING IT VIOLATE THERMOD 2ND LAW

MUST SHIFT IT OVER TO HERE AS WELL AS YOU FUCKING MAKE ME TAKE OUT MY TEXTBOOK THAT HAS GATHERED A LOT OF DUST. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

DNA got design right? Where did that design come from?

dun change topic, prove mathematically evolution violate thermoD 2nd law. you knn forced me to flip through my dusty textbook u dun chicken out. YOU DARE ME TO DO IT MATHEMATICALLY, which i have done, now its your fucking turn.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah you fellas see a design and can't recognise it aha.

How scientific are you fellas?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

what a snake you are, dare others to do it and yet you are not able to. still waiting for the equations, we have being waiting for weeks.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

oh, no. scientists recognise the design and we make use of that understanding to manipulate the organisms of interests. the structure of DNA is well defined by the scientific community, it is a misconception on your part. that's all :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm Different. I'm Conqueror.

do we need a religious tag to be labelled so then we can display compassion and/or kindness? do we need a supernatural entity to worship and/or pay homage to so that we may justify our existence?

we don't know about a lot of things in this universe and that's actually quite alright. me accept that me have my own limitation and capacity and me is willing to venture into the unknown

in the meanwhile, me not stopping you in your beliefs, go forth and practice your religion well, Christianity preaches compassion, do you see that behavior displayed by this so-called religious compatriot of yours :p:p:p

I'm different from this guy whose name is Jesus. Jesus is pronounced as Yes-soos in Greek and it is close to the mandarin words 耶稣 ye su. My name is #### which means Conqueror. I don't save human lives though He did insist that I do. My 'job' is to destroy ALL the churches, raze down heaven, kill some angels, etc. Hegemony !

inlinealexsdfsdfsdhj.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
It Cannot Be Fake

you watched too many movies, so much so that their fictional world has become your reality.

sadly, not many people in sg can afford to do that, my peers in sg are already struggling on a daily basis, let alone rising up to the challenge to face reality vs superstition.

If the message or image is a mirage (falsehood), then it should never come true. But, what if it is a prophetic message, then it should come true in the future. I have many such experiences to prevent me from denying the fact that they did happen or debunking the truth as falsehood.

Remember, there's only one Moses among the children of Israel.

exodus.map.large.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I did. DNA not designed by scientists sir. Scientists just observe

you're becoming more like a scientist! yes! no one designed the DNA, we observe, describe and make sense of it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It Cannot Be Fake

If the message or image is a mirage (falsehood), then it should never come true. But, what if it is a prophetic message, then it should come true in the future. I have many such experiences to prevent me from denying the fact that they did happen or debunking the truth as falsehood.

Remember, there's only one Moses among the children of Israel.

exodus.map.large.jpg

if you caste unfound confidence in mirages, then there is no stopping you from receiving messages from other religions like buddhism, hinduism or islam. why discriminate the others but not christianity?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

you're becoming more like a scientist! yes! no one designed the DNA, we observe, describe and make sense of it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

There is obvious design n therefore a designer. But I'm glad you know it's not scientist s