• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teachers ordered us to remove our hijabs on Racial Harmony Day

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This incident happened 8 years ago at my newly merged school on Racial Harmony Day itself.

My friend, Aishah, was stopped by a teacher midway to Malay language class; she was instructed to remove her hijab because apparently her hijab was deemed a bad influence to thousands of students in the school.

She did so immediately since the teacher refused to let her attend her next class unless she complied.

Later that day, she told me what happened when we met and with my encouragement, she chose to put on her hijab once more.

On our way to the canteen both of us were confronted by another female teacher (who by the way shared the same race and religion as us) and were also ordered by her to remove our hijabs; again she dangled the same reason as the previous teacher did - our actions will unduly influence others.

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2019/07/teachers-ordered-us-to-remove-our.html

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Such hot and humid weather, wear hijab for what? Our caring teachers do not want minahs to get heatstroke. Besides, being all covered up will encourage lice infestation.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such hot and humid weather, wear hijab for what? Our caring teachers do not want minahs to get heatstroke. Besides, being all covered up will encourage lice infestation.
Rubbish. The air underneath the cloth acts as a insulator against surrounding heat snd the hijab keeps mosquitos away.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic_12_big.gif

Keep your hijab on, but remove your panties. :biggrin:

20120679.gif