• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teacher: I worked my ass off for only 2 months Peformance Bonus?!

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should quit and start her own tuition business. With her commitment, she could be a millionaire with a few years.

It's a he (mentioned wife + kids) but I agree with the sentiment. One good thing about being a teacher here is that you can quit once you have served your bond (?) and give tuition.

Anyway we only heard one side of the story. Maybe he's really bad at his job too.

jw5

Loyal
It's a he (mentioned wife + kids) but I agree with the sentiment. One good thing about being a teacher here is that you can quit once you have served your bond (?) and give tuition.

Anyway we only heard one side of the story. Maybe he's really bad at his job too.

Can quit and work at MacDonalds serving the kids. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If this continues, teachers like myself are just going to end up becoming disillusion and demotivated. Why work so hard when all you get is two months worth of pay which can barely even afford us a short trip to the Maldives? The hours we work could probably earn us much more in the finance and banking sectors.

So if you're a young teacher expecting a bright career in the teaching service, here's your advice. Stay far, far away.

Disgruntled & Angry
A.S.S. Contributor

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...months-performance-bonus#sthash.SWb4OIiz.dpuf

This fellow dunno that the banking sector are retrenching people. He is still complaining!!

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
She probably don't know how to angkat bola the HOD properly. Most likely they push the work to her.

She reminds me of a former colleague who is quite hardworking but because his relationship with my supervisor isn't good, no matter how hard he works, his boss will always try to find fault with him.

Working hard doesn't mean working smart.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People were expecting a whole lot different when they gave WP a whole GRC to run. Instead, WP mismanaged the GRC and denied it. Their performance in parliament was also lacklustre. PAP backbenchers and NMPs asked harder questions than WP opposition MPs did.

Our parliament is a JOKE......same song, same lyrics, sang by different ' birds', in different genre. Please do not lie too much.....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think im beginning to understand the results of the 2015 general elections,the 2015 g.e. results just like this teacher's annual performance review,is a stern warning to all opposition cocksuckers wannabe Mps and the Workers party who nearly lost their six seats by a hairbreaking margin,a watershed year became a astounding asswhopping,to check themselves and to keep their barking in check,less they forget the hand that feeds them.they could jolly well lose their 15k per month salary and trip to the maldives every year.

petebike

Alfrescian
Loyal
chao sinkie. 2 months performance bonus + AWS not enough?
teachers nowadays are very different from the old time.
they dont do it for the passion and love anymore. :mad:

I worked 15 hours a day, 24/7. on mc also work. got no bonus for the past 5 years.
but i never complaint once because i enjoy my work and enjoy working with my partner. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Sigh, you don't get rewarded by being good or working hard. You get rewarded by sucking up to your boss. Even in foreign MNCs, this is the truth.

You get rewarded by being good to your boss. That's especially true for pappy grassroots. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teacher: I worked my ass off for only 2 months Peformance Bonus?! ...
ya, man! ...

especially wen u c sum burger skive 2 write his sudoku program n let his sidekicks do his wok n stil take so much salary evry month ... tiz ridiculous 2 ze xtreme ...

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
She probably don't know how to angkat bola the HOD properly. Most likely they push the work to her.

She reminds me of a former colleague who is quite hardworking but because his relationship with my supervisor isn't good, no matter how hard he works, his boss will always try to find fault with him.

Working hard doesn't mean working smart.

There is a reason why civil servants are where they are. They are mostly not street smart enough and not adaptable enough

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ASS post is also deeply troubling... aren't there any KPI reviews to let teachers know how they are performing in their role? Targets met for the year?

Or are civil servants paid just because they turn up for work and didn't take any medical leave??

What the fuck MOE?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which fiscal year is she referring to? and how long has she been working as a teacher?

usually newbies won't get high bonus in their first or even second year.

Last edited: