• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Taxi uncle demands $2100!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Taxi driver allegedly tries to extort over $2100 in insurance claims for accident that never happened..

A disgruntled Singaporean, Ros Chia, has taken to the internet to call out an SMRT Taxi driver for allegedly trying to extort over $2100 in insurance claims over an accident in which his taxi was not damaged at all.

Chia claims that she was in her car with her husband as he was driving along the expressway behind the taxi driver’s vehicle. Suddenly, the taxi stopped abruptly. However, Chia’s husband managed to brake and stop their car before it hit the taxi. The driver of the car behind Chia was not so fast and bumped into Chia’s car – all throughout this, Chia claims, the taxi was untouched.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weather it's taxi or bus or bike or car, any vehicle in SG53, you hit people's rear, you kenna Insurance Claimed. Automatic one! KPKB also must pay. SPF TP will make you pay $fine and with demerit points too.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I tell you some taxi uncles are dare devils. Anyhow drive and anyhow turn.Accidents prone. Once I took a taxi to the airport.I shit in my pants the way the old uncle drive and the way the old taxi shakes.How can such a taxi run on the road.

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell you some taxi uncles are dare devils. Anyhow drive and anyhow turn.Accidents prone. Once I took a taxi to the airport.I shit in my pants the way the old uncle drive and the way the old taxi shakes.How can such a taxi run on the road.

Sure this way when especially the IDIOT PASSENGERS inside there suddenly last min (last second) tell cabby that they want to turn here and there. Best ones are those IDIOT WOMEN who mean LEFT when they said RIGHT, and meant RIGHT when they said LEFT, and Yes=No No=Yes, "Love Me" Not Equal "Fuck Me". Accidents and Tragedy 1000% will happen.