• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tanjong Pagar GRC can train futures oppo MP

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, hope this GRC will be contested in 2011, make this old man busy.
can send in a young team to train. also any oppo sent in a team now can test the ground. if the failure rate is not too bad, can camp their team there. 5 year later when old man die, i belive that oppo team will have a better chance. don't wait till the old man die, than three corner flight may appear.
also may not look sincece to serve in that GRC till LKY die then.

How u think?

i stay in kallang, vote oppo.

Last edited:

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
can send in a young team to train. also any oppo sent in a team now can test the ground. if the failure rate is not too bad, can camp their team there. 5 year later when old man die, i belive that oppo team will have a better chance. don't wait till the old man die, than three corner flight may appear.

How u think?

what makes u think that oldman will live for another 5yrs? he's already living on borrowed time. he will need wheelchair if he wish to go house to house for the propaganda handshake fake smile sessions. his speech is beginning to sound like murmur & occassionally spouting a drool.

besides, parachuting the ex military yes man into the GRC, is just to make sure he's the executioner of the oldman's ideas... provided he can comprehend the murmurs.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5 yrs later, that former Army Chief would have become a minster, Lily Neo will still be around and Baey and Indranee would have already served the pple for 15 years. It'll be just as hard to break

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

How u think?

I live in Tanjong Pagar and I will even vote for pigs and monkeys if the opposition can only send pigs and monkeys than vote for the old Satan.

Cast your votes for the real servants, don't distroy your votes.