• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan See Leng recruits Carpet Lian to promote CECA Filth.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like all the local celebs are either making govt propaganda or doing F&B business to supplement their income.

Can't make a proper tv show these days, so these are the alternatives. :rolleyes:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
All traitors. Selling one's own country for their own monetary benefit.

We serve and wasted our years doing National Service and disruptive ICTs to protect CECA bastards.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now they are misleading and diverting the issue with " For example, I explained that CECA does not give Indian nationals unfettered access to our labour market. All Indian nationals have to apply for the relevant passes to work in Singapore."

It is not the unfettered access Singaporeans are unhappy about.
It is why the agreement is so lopsided and disadvantaged Singaporeans. Singapore is a tiny country why do they allow their tag team to come when he only work here? They are making Singapore too congested and over-crowded. Isn't it their agenda to convert more new citizens?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now they are misleading and diverting the issue with " For example, I explained that CECA does not give Indian nationals unfettered access to our labour market. All Indian nationals have to apply for the relevant passes to work in Singapore."

It is not the unfettered access Singaporeans are unhappy about.
It is why the agreement is so lopsided and disadvantaged Singaporeans. Singapore is a tiny country why do they allow their tag team to come when he only work here? They are making Singapore too congested and over-crowded. Isn't it their agenda to convert more new citizens?
Its true that there is no agreement to give unfettered access to enter Sg.

Well its pretty much an admission that this govt instead, is the one that is giving unfettered access to these CECAkroaches.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its true that there is no agreement to give unfettered access to enter Sg.

Well its pretty much an admission that this govt instead, is the one that is giving unfettered access to these CECAkroaches.
Come in must be tarred and feathered? :o-o:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hope this lesbo gets groped until her neh neh bruised by a filthy Indian.

I once had my doubts about CECA's benefits for sinkies. But after watching Long Ge's explanation, my doubts have been dispelled. My faith in the PAP has not been misplaced. PAP has our backs all along. Thanks Ong Ye Kung and Bro Swee Keat for brokering CECA. Majulah PAP!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like there is a price for every pussy. Can't imagine she promotes CECA.
I will stop supporting her.
LGBTQ crowd will always be pro globalism.

Anyway her shelf life also up liao. Nowadays can only act siao zharbor for shopping apps .. after this gig she relegated to the same league as auntie Lucy

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LGBTQ crowd will always be pro globalism.

Anyway her shelf life also up liao. Nowadays can only act siao zharbor for shopping apps .. after this gig she relegated to the same league as auntie Lucy

In the video, Long Ge has suggested that she makes use of CECA to expand her social media market into India. There's over a billion people eager for Singapore's talented artistes.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the video, Long Ge has suggested that she makes use of CECA to expand her social media market into India. There's over a billion people eager for Singapore's talented artistes.
What a cock excuse.

You don't need FTAs to expand into the Indian market or any foreign market using social media

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a cock excuse.

You don't need FTAs to expand into the Indian market or any foreign market using social media

Thanks to CECA, Ah Lian would find it easy to set up a social media marketing office in Bangalore. She can bring over her entire beng village as ICTs to set up her operations and hire lots of cheap CECA programmers and staff.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to CECA, Ah Lian would find it easy to set up a social media marketing office in Bangalore. She can bring over her entire beng village as ICTs to set up her operations and hire lots of cheap CECA programmers and staff.

Will she be gangraped like ginfreely?