• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian Threw m&d On Lee Hsien Loong Face on Defamation Case

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

it looks like Lee Hsien Loong is Singapore number 1 enemy now.

http://therealsingapore.com/content...ost-likely-help-roy-pay-250000-damages-pm-lee

SINGAPOREANS WILL MOST LIKELY HELP ROY PAY $250,000 DAMAGES TO PM LEE

PM Lee must take heed of the strong support from ordinary people in Singapore towards the legal defense fund of Roy Ngerng. More than $70,000 were raised in just 4 days, surpassing the target needed to pay a good lawyer to defend Roy Ngerng.

If PM Lee continues with the legal action and wins the case in court and, if the court award the damages of $250,000 that he had asked for, what is likely to happen next?

I expect that the people of Singapore will come forward again and contribute the $250,000 in damages in full. And they will do so, with great anger against the person who is collecting this money. Even if it is donated to charity, it will still be the hard earned money of the donors.

And if that happens, it will surely be followed by a resounding defeat of the People's Action Party at the next general election.

What can PM Lee do now? He can remove the demand for aggravated damages and reduce his claim for damages to $10,000 - twice of what Roy Ngerng had earlier offered. And this is likely to be accepted by Roy Ngerng, leading to an amicable close to this case.

And this may turn out to be positive for PM Lee, as he will be sending a strong message that he is willing to listen to the voices of the people.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is right except for the fact that Roy will now not accept the 10K demanded. Ravi will advise him that he has come too far and might as well go the full nine yards on this. The writing is indeed on the wall for the ruling party, whether they win this case or not. The WP is the only winner when the shit starts to hit the fan.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... If PM Lee continues with the legal action and wins the case in court and, if the court award the damages of $250,000 that he had asked for, what is likely to happen next?

I expect that the people of Singapore will come forward again and contribute the $250,000 in damages in full. And they will do so, with great anger against the person who is collecting this money ...
lidat cot wil award 500k ...

but den if peasants can pay full 4 ah roy 4 wateva amount, ah loon face where 2 put? ... he mite as wel resign! ...

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THE FUCKING PAPs ARE SCREWING AND SUEING THE SINGAPOREANS
AND NOT JUST ROY

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?

TURN UP AT THE RALLY AT HONG LIM TO SUPPORT ROY AND SHOW PAPs WE FIGHT THIS TIME
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not quite agree with Tan Kin Lian. If sinkie step forward again to contribute to 250k, more likely is gonna be the same or bit more group of people. This will not have impact with next GE. Pro pap will still be pro pap no matter whether the sunrise.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not quite agree with Tan Kin Lian. If sinkie step forward again to contribute to 250k, more likely is gonna be the same or bit more group of people. This will not have impact with next GE. Pro pap will still be pro pap no matter whether the sunrise.

If Lee Hsien Loong push too hard, expect a few rich donors to step in and swiftly bump up the total amount of money donated. :wink:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
What aggravated damages? It is fucking aldultrous lawyer twisting n turning to make a few thousand more. Fucking shames bastards!!

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, it is just LHL vs Roy. Never see it as PAP vs Singaporeans.

I support free speech, everyone has the right to speak up. At the same time, I also support the notion that everyone is entitled to his right to seek legal address should his reputation has been tarnished by others.

End of the day, it is still between 2 persons. The lawyers are the only winners here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I support free speech, everyone has the right to speak up. At the same time, I also support the notion that everyone is entitled to his right to seek legal address should his reputation has been tarnished by others.

End of the day, it is still between 2 persons. The lawyers are the only winners here.

Is lhl really just defending his reputation?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are a politician and someone claims that you are corrupt, you should jolly well shut up and prove with actions that you are not. Don't get the courts involved.

Without the people giving you the power and reputation, you are nothing. You have no intrinsic value. You do not project a halo. You are just a shell. You are a servant of the people. And you are replaceable.

Otherwise, you should stop this democratic farce and impose lese majeste laws. Because that's apparently what Lee Hsien Loong thinks he is: a king.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are a politician and someone claims that you are corrupt, you should jolly well shut up and prove with actions that you are not. Don't get the courts involved.

Without the people giving you the power and reputation, you are nothing. You have no intrinsic value. You do not project a halo. You are just a shell. You are a servant of the people. And you are replaceable.

Otherwise, you should stop this democratic farce and impose lese majeste laws. Because that's apparently what Lee Hsien Loong thinks he is: a king.

He is suing Roy on his personal capacity as LHL, not the PM of Singapore.

If someone says I am corrupted and if I am not, there is nothing wrong for me to ask him to prove in court that I am indeed corrupted. If he is successful, I am willing to face the law and get my deserving punishment for being corrupted. However, if I am not corrupted, I will want him to compensate me on the damage to my reputation. Getting the court to settle a defamation case I believe, is not the entitlement of the PM or the rich. I believe I am entitled to do likewise as well.

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal

If someone says I am corrupted and if I am not, there is nothing wrong for me to ask him to prove in court that I am indeed corrupted. If he is successful, I am willing to face the law and get my deserving punishment for being corrupted. However, if I am not corrupted, I will want him to compensate me on the damage to my reputation. Getting the court to settle a defamation case I believe, is not the entitlement of the PM or the rich. I believe I am entitled to do likewise as well.

The laws of Singapore and the judges of Singapore are sick jokes and travesty of all things wholesome and honest and good.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can you give proof that, he is paying the lawyer fees & not the the taxpayers?? receipts of payments etc...??? proof?? this will enhance his reputation & I may even donate money to him to fight ROY..sic!:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you give proof that, he is paying the lawyer fees & not the the taxpayers?? receipts of payments etc...??? proof?? this will enhance his reputation & I may even donate money to him to fight ROY..sic!:biggrin:

While he's at it....ask him to show the lee family paid SIA for his mother's flying hospital....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While he's at it....ask him to show the lee family paid SIA for his mother's flying hospital....

That one, will take 100 lifetime to dig up the information....SIA will tell you, data kept in their server after 1 day are all deleted...& so are the rest,,, ha ha ha , but your data...when we enter the next ice age & come out of it...the next 'cave man'....will still find records of your misdeeds. ha ha ha ha