• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Jee Say's son punched someone until go hospital

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im gonna vote for TJS as the next presidential candidate. I would even vote if he joins any party come GE. He has a son just like us normal beings who grew up and along the way did foolish things when young. Punching someone is seldom right, but who knows whether he was provoked. His son has erred, but through this, TJS will understand current busy parents' predicament and know that more need to be done to develop community values.

Compared to MIWs whose son do NS until defer 10+years and god knows how come their kids have zero negative press. I would vote for TJS anytime. MSM carrying on the usual bad-press tactics since before the internet era, fooling sheeps, they think.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is just kid's stuff lah.. As usual Pappy whores blowing the matter up..

All of us fight when we are kids.. Its part of growing up.. Tell me which guy don't fight when young..???

Even Changi Village ladyboys involved in fights before when they were small boys..

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very true, play catching and hide and seek will also fight when young, lol.. then "Don't Friend You"...LMAO.. the next day do it all over again...

This kinda stuff makes it to the news... :facepalm

This is just kid's stuff lah.. As usual Pappy whores blowing the matter up..

All of us fight when we are kids.. Its part of growing up.. Tell me which guy don't fight when young..???

Even Changi Village ladyboys involved in fights before when they were small boys..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very true, play catching and hide and seek will also fight when young, lol.. then "Don't Friend You"...LMAO.. the next day do it all over again...

This kinda stuff makes it to the news... :facepalm

There are many more important national matters and yet this small fight made front page headlines..:rolleyes:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TJS's son is one young sinkie with balls. Hope he'll continue to keep his balls into adulthood unlike other sinkies who are castrated since young.

BANNED

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anytime better than lky's son who is a pink colour chow faggot.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Im gonna vote for TJS as the next presidential candidate. I would even vote if he joins any party come GE. He has a son just like us normal beings who grew up and along the way did foolish things when young. Punching someone is seldom right, but who knows whether he was provoked. His son has erred, but through this, TJS will understand current busy parents' predicament and know that more need to be done to develop community values.

Compared to MIWs whose son do NS until defer 10+years and god knows how come their kids have zero negative press. I would vote for TJS anytime. MSM carrying on the usual bad-press tactics since before the internet era, fooling sheeps, they think.

You got an infraction for this post?
Goodness gracious shit, from steffychun? :rolleyes:

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chaps are inconsistent lah!

If TJS's son had punched a Foreign Trash, all you chaps will be cheering him like crazy and asking him to stand for election when he grows up!

jw5

Loyal
Now you know why I exposed steffychun as PAP IB shill some time back.

And below your post is another one of ThickFaceBlackHeart/Debonerman/God Meng Seng's numerous clones. :wink:

Goodness gracious shit, he could actually be in the top 3 of clonemakers in this forum. :eek:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And below your post is another one of ThickFaceBlackHeart/Debonerman/God Meng Seng's numerous clones. :wink:

Goodness gracious shit, he could actually be in the top 3 of clonemakers in this forum. :eek:

Nothing in comparison to the number of dicks you've sucked behind Neil Road pubs. Vindictive gay bitch Kurt Tay mirror image cocksucker!.....LOL.....LOL