• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Jay See should stand for Presidential Election!!

geylangkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the sake of all Singaporean - Please stand for Presidential Election. Your 45 pages economic paper written on Singapore's future planning is remarkable!

We waited 20 years for someone like you to stand against the PAP.

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TJS doesn't qualify I think. He was never a CEO of a big company, nor have he ever headed a ministry. I think Yah Ah Mee is more qualified then him

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
TJS doesn't qualify I think. He was never a CEO of a big company, nor have he ever headed a ministry. I think Yah Ah Mee is more qualified then him

Oh my god. Can you imagine Yam Ah Mee making his address at the opening of Parliament?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TJS never made it to PS which is one of the requirements.
But his was ever managing director in Morgan Grenfell. Which should be able to qualify him

jw5

Loyal
Is Yam Ah Mee a pseudonym? How do you write it in Chinese? 羊阿米? :confused:

Don't know what it is in Chinese but that's his real name.
He was actually a BG in the airforce before he retired and became chairman of PA. :eek: