• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock & Lee Hsien Yang eat mee siam

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan, however, declined to be interviewed when approached by Today.

Both Tan and Lee were observed to have gone on a short walkabout at Teck Ghee, the ward helmed by PM Lee.

Teck Ghee constituency is part of the Ang Mo Kio Group Representation Constituency (GRC).

Tan-Cheng-Bock-Lee-Hsien-Yang-ang-mo-kio-breakfast-03-768x620.png

Tan-Cheng-Bock-Lee-Hsien-Yang-ang-mo-kio-breakfast-02.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Tan Cheng Bock is seen visiting Teck Ghee Market on Saturday morning and having his breakfast there. While that is hardly anything usual in anyway but he is having his breakfast with Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Ting Choon Meng.

Furthermore, Teck Ghee Market is situated at Ang Mo Kio GRC where Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is based at.

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Tan Cheng Bock is seen visiting Teck Ghee Market on Saturday morning and having his breakfast there. While that is hardly anything usual in anyway but he is having his breakfast with Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Ting Choon Meng.

Furthermore, Teck Ghee Market is situated at Ang Mo Kio GRC where Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is based at.
Dr Ting Choon Meng is the inventor embroiled in the MINDEF patent case.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-choon-meng-and-toc-website-made-false-claims

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I wish them success in whatever they hope or plan to do. As long as they go up against the tyrant dictator and his henchman for the benefit of the country. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I can't tell that at all. What I see in the first picture is LHY looking rather happy and in the second picture, he looks pensive, as if he is trying to come up with some kind of strategy. :biggrin:

You can tell lee hsien yang not used to eating in this kind of environment.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too.
Hang in there.LHY is a boost to us.
All the way.
Boost your head lah. He has no political experience before. His own family disputes with his brother may even backfire. This whole episode had started because their respective 2 pussies are not happy with each other.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Malaysia can do it
We, Singapore can also do it in coming GE

Mudlanders are not kiasi. Sinkees are.
Elections Department reports to PM; in Mudland, Election Department has more independence.

Finally, sinkees don't think and see the island as Shangri-La.

Forget about tossing out the PAP in elections.