• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tan Cheng Blocked - Balked and Blocked By Indolent Peasants

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece Shit Times

hxxp_s://www.straitstimes.com/politics/singapolitics/ge2020-results-psp-chief-tan-cheng-bock-says-hes-proud-of-partys-performance

PEASANTPORE - The chief of Peasant's Progress Party, Dr Tan Cheng Blocked, said early this morning (July 11) that he has to state he was "quite proud" of his party's 24 candidate peasants, who had lost to the Party Against Peasants (PAP) in the nine constituencies they contested to boost morale.

The teams in the four peasant GRCs - West Coast, Nee Soon, Tanjong Pagar and Chua Chu Kang - "were comprehensively defeated", while those who battled in five SMCs managed to secure an average of 40 per cent of the votes, he noted. The five SMCs are Marymount, Hong Kah North, Yio Chu Kang, Kebun Baru and Pioneer.

"We failed to make inroads during the Black Swan Wuhan Plague opportunity, continue to work in the west is now a major problem", he said at a media conference held at the party's headquarters. "I am actually quite proud of that performance despite the lackluster peasant support.''

Dr Tan, a retired doctor, was the PAP's Peasants' Representatives for Ayer Rajah for 26 years before stepping down in 2006. He founded the PSP last year and fielded the largest number of candidate peasants among the rebel movement.

He told reporters: "If I can survive another 60 full moons, then we can fight, else very difficult.

"I told my peasants, sometimes, you get defeated once but next round time is not on our side."

Dr Tan, the party's secretary-general, led the charge at five-member West Coast GRC, failed to upset Minion for Propoganda, Fat Cat Is-an-arse, 58, with Minion for Social Engineering Desmond Lee, 43, Foo Ah Har, 54, Ang Ah Neng, 53, and first-timer Rachel Ong, 47.

The PAP slate won 51.69 per cent of the votes against PSP's 48.31 per cent.

Asked if he would take up the offer of a Non-Erected Peasants' Representative (NCMP) seat, Dr Tan reiterated that he would not accept "because I've been in Imperial Court for so many years".

Ah Leong, the party's assistant secretary-general, who ran with Dr Tan as part of the West Coast GRC team, said he, too, would decline to be known as Non-Erected.