• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tampines crash merce driver a chow ahtiong kok kia

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fatal Tampines accident: Mercedes driver says he didn't speed up as his mum, 79, & daughter, 13, in car with him​

He was trying to catch a glimpse of the Saab's licence plate, he claimed.
Belmont Lay |
clock.png
April 25, 2024, 12:23 AM

mercedes-driver-response-tampines-accident.jpg

Telegram

Whatsapp

A Mercedes was seen travelling along Bedok Reservoir Road on Apr. 22 morning when a Saab overtook it on the right lane before running a red light and causing a six-vehicle accident at the junction of Tampines Avenue 1 and Tampines Avenue 4.

A girl, 17, and a woman, 57, died as a result.
In the aftermath of the accident, members of the public have called out the actions of the Mercedes and Saab drivers for travelling at high speeds along a minor road in between residential estates.
On online forums and in comments on social media, the Mercedes driver was accused of speeding up in an apparent attempt to prevent the Saab from overtaking it.
However, the Mercedes driver has since come out to defend himself, telling Shin Min Daily News (Shin Min) that he did not speed up and that he had family with him at that time.

Wasn't travelling alone​

The Mercedes driver, identified only as Yang (transliterated from Chinese), 50, told Shin Min it was impossible for him to do what online commenters claimed he did.
The reason he cited for this was that he had his mother, 79, and daughter, 13, in the car with him at that time.
His mother was in the front seat, while his daughter was in the rear passenger seat.
Yang said: "I was scared when I got hit, and the Saab driver didn't stop. I caught up to him and tried to see the car's licence plate."
"But within a few seconds, the other driver had already rushed past the junction ahead," he said.
Yang said the police had also questioned him if was involved in an altercation with the Saab driver before the crash.
"I said I didn't quarrel with him, let alone race him," Yang said.
He also said he did not put up any post on Reddit, as his English was not good.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Don't fuck care. Since he is PRC, he is culpable. And after the accident, he drove to the kerb, and merely took photos. He did not render help to the victims. For that, he should hang.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomorrow saab driver go court. Will find out his identity. If not a sinkie but a foreigner tiong or jiuhu kia. Really knn:FU:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Till now saab driver identity not released. If is a sinkie. Driver name father mother names workplace fb instagram all come out.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Till now saab driver identity not released. If is a sinkie. Driver name father mother names workplace fb instagram all come out.
yalor. We want to know who this phua cheebye kia is. He's a fucking killer. One swift move, he killed two and injured a few.