• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taliban celebrates 1st anniversary of takeover by parading US military hardware left behind, Allahu Akbar!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taliban on israel

On August 31, 2022, Al-Jazeera Network (Qatar) aired an interview with the spokesman of the Taliban's Political Bureau, Dr. Muhammad Naeem Wardak.

In response to a question about the possibility of dialogue between the Taliban and Israel, the spokesman responded: "What problem do we have with Israel? Next thing someone will ask is whether we are willing to [have a dialogue] with Mars."

When pressed by the interviewer about whether the Taliban intends to recognize Israel and establish relations with it, he responded that it is unreasonable to ask questions about resolving problems with a certain party when that party "does not have a problem with us."

He also criticized the media, saying: "You bring stuff from the end of the world and throw it into the mix of our reality here."

"Our Policy Is To Resolve Problems Through Dialogue And Mutual Understanding, With Everybody... What Problem Do We Have With Israel?"

Muhammad Naeem: "Our policy is to resolve problems through dialogue and mutual understanding. With everybody. Whoever has a problem and wants to resolve it – we are perfectly ready.

Interviewer: "Dialogue with everybody with no exceptions? Even with Israel?"

Naeem: "What problem do we have with Israel? Next thing someone will ask is whether we are willing to [have a dialogue] with Mars."

Interviewer: "Israel is a country. Some say that the path to America's heart passes through Israel."

Naeem: "If you have a problem with anyone, you can resolve it. We want to resolve problems that others have with us. With whom do we have a problem [there]?"

Asking About Israel Is To "Bring Stuff From The End Of The World And Throw It Into The Mix Of Our Reality Here;" We Have Nothing To Do With Israel

Interviewer: "So you do not have a problem with Israel now?"

Naeem: "I do not know... This is the media for you... You bring stuff from the end of the world and throw it into the mix of our reality here. This is very strange."

Interviewer: "This is not so far-fetched... Israel is a country that is recognized by most... Will you recognize Israel and establish relations with it, since you have changed, compared to 20 years ago? This was my question. The prime minister said: 'We are open to everybody.'"

Naeem: "I said this too, but we are talking about people who have problems with us. If a country or a person does not have a problem with us, can you even ask whether we are willing to resolve the problems with people we have nothing to do with? I think that asking this is unreasonable.
"

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taliban on israel

On August 31, 2022, Al-Jazeera Network (Qatar) aired an interview with the spokesman of the Taliban's Political Bureau, Dr. Muhammad Naeem Wardak.

In response to a question about the possibility of dialogue between the Taliban and Israel, the spokesman responded: "What problem do we have with Israel? Next thing someone will ask is whether we are willing to [have a dialogue] with Mars."

When pressed by the interviewer about whether the Taliban intends to recognize Israel and establish relations with it, he responded that it is unreasonable to ask questions about resolving problems with a certain party when that party "does not have a problem with us."

He also criticized the media, saying: "You bring stuff from the end of the world and throw it into the mix of our reality here."

"Our Policy Is To Resolve Problems Through Dialogue And Mutual Understanding, With Everybody... What Problem Do We Have With Israel?"

Muhammad Naeem: "Our policy is to resolve problems through dialogue and mutual understanding. With everybody. Whoever has a problem and wants to resolve it – we are perfectly ready.

Interviewer: "Dialogue with everybody with no exceptions? Even with Israel?"

Naeem: "What problem do we have with Israel? Next thing someone will ask is whether we are willing to [have a dialogue] with Mars."

Interviewer: "Israel is a country. Some say that the path to America's heart passes through Israel."

Naeem: "If you have a problem with anyone, you can resolve it. We want to resolve problems that others have with us. With whom do we have a problem [there]?"

Asking About Israel Is To "Bring Stuff From The End Of The World And Throw It Into The Mix Of Our Reality Here;" We Have Nothing To Do With Israel

Interviewer: "So you do not have a problem with Israel now?"

Naeem: "I do not know... This is the media for you... You bring stuff from the end of the world and throw it into the mix of our reality here. This is very strange."

Interviewer: "This is not so far-fetched... Israel is a country that is recognized by most... Will you recognize Israel and establish relations with it, since you have changed, compared to 20 years ago? This was my question. The prime minister said: 'We are open to everybody.'"

Naeem: "I said this too, but we are talking about people who have problems with us. If a country or a person does not have a problem with us, can you even ask whether we are willing to resolve the problems with people we have nothing to do with? I think that asking this is unreasonable.
"

So, Israel is not an enemy of Taliban?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are the scuds?

Didn't the Taliban parade the Scuds?

Masha Allah.

The Taliban certainly need access to the sea, can't live in a landlocked state.

Obvious choice is Pakistan, followed by Iran.

I hope Afghanistan enjoy some peace, prosperity development and of course most importantly Islamic revival. Lots of untold sacrifices made by the tiny country, but by this brave valiant Afghan nation.

Iranian missile programme also started off with scuds, now they are losers by nature, still they have shown that they have developed all the ingredients to develop ICBM, just that since they are cowards by nature, they can't openly test an ICBM. They are cowards by nature, it's got nothing to do with GDP economy sanctions or other BS. North Korea is a great example to prove my point.

Maybe in coming decades if Afghanistan can connect to the sea by taking over Pakistan, or Iran, or both, then we might see the first OIC member with nuclear bombs and ICBMs in arsenal.