• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Takuya Kimura's daughter Koki to debut as actress in horror film

jw5

Loyal
from yahoo.com:

Takuya Kimura's daughter Koki to debut as actress in horror film​

1624345251126.png

Japanese model Koki will be making her debut as an actress in a Japanese horror film titled Ushikubi Mura.

Takuya Kimura's daughter Koki will be making her debut as an actress in a Japanese horror film titled Ushikubi Mura, which literally means Cow’s Neck Village. Directed by Takashi Shimizu, the film is the third in the “horror village” series, coming after Suicide Forest Village (2021) and Howling Village (2019).

18-year-old Koki, also known as Mitsuki Kimura, is one of the two daughters of the suave actor-singer Takuya Kimura. She has been active as a model since 2018, gracing the covers of multiple Japanese fashion magazines and representing various luxury brands like Bulgari, Chanel and Valentino.

Her debut film Ushikubi Mura's setting is an actual area in the northwestern part of Japan that is thought to have a lot of paranormal activity. It will have the same concept as its previous two films: Suicide Forest Village is set in the infamous Aokigahara forest on Mount Fuji, and Howling Village is set in the Inunaki Village, regarded as one of the most haunted places in Japan.

Three teaser visuals were released for the movie together with the casting announcement, which exude a sinister air of creepiness. One of them shows a silhouette of a girl with an umbrella, and the movie title looking like it has been decapitated. Another shows a line of Jizo statues (Japanese deities), some without their heads, while the last one is of a tricycle sinking in a lake of some sort, said to be related to Suicide Forest Village.

Regarding her movie debut, Koki commented, “I’m really grateful for this wonderful opportunity. I will do my best to portray the role and follow the directions from director Shimizu.”

jw5

Loyal
The topic of singing came up, which has fans and critics very curious considering both of Koki’s parents, Shizuka Kudo & Takuya Kikmura, both had considerable success in the music industry. Koki has sang before, but was extremely nervous when doing so.

1624362340136.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's not the most attractive Jap girl, no one would care about her if not for her famous dad.

And I doubt she is exceptionally talented e.g. can sing or act really well.

jw5

Loyal
She's not the most attractive Jap girl, no one would care about her if not for her famous dad.

Have you watched her movies and heard her sing? You should give an assessment after you do.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The mum has bad genes. She aged very rapidly probably due to chain smoking.

Grape_890826_9730_1.jpg

Reactions: jw5