• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

take picture here,take picture there.chaocheebye!

grumpyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
walk in mrt also got people take picture and got to avoid and go eat at hawker centre the stupid laocheebye aunty take picture of a bowl of laksa knn pu bor all these picture take here and there got meaning ah cheebye shiok shiok is it got wet cunt juice flowing out meh and then i go supermarket also got another idiot taking picture of chicken in a biscuit knn for fuck i also don't know why people like to take picture so much and everything also take then why don't take a picture of your own lanjeow and show it to your mother father and let them see how big your lanjeow is and ask them to take their own cheebye and lanjeow and post on internet lor

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Pinoy maids are the funniest: they like to take pictures of themselves and their 同乡好姐妹 with the most inane backgrounds e.g. MRT station, a bush, a mall's pillar, a carpark etc. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i go supermarket also got another idiot taking picture of chicken in a biscuit knn for fuck i also don't know why
KNN the crucial part is idiot took picture of biscuit alone or together with himself/herself KNN this make a hell great difference KNN

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1562983389618.png