• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Takagi Ramen eat too full, trolls with April Fool's announcement about closing down

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
vlWJUDJ.png

https://tinyurI.com/y3spkb8z

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only like the Neh Neh commercial. Sex sells but lim peh still not going to eat their ramen.

Attachments

• 53464425_331436147486737_3897472612535631872_n.mp4
    2.2 MB · Views: 126

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would also choose mee rebus with lots of cut green chillies anytime over the overrated ramen. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only like the Neh Neh commercial. Sex sells but lim peh still not going to eat their ramen.

A good ramen restaurant has quite a number of native nihonjin dining there. Authentic, the real deal.

No need for silly marketing antics, or adding 'special ingredients' to the ramen.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good ramen restaurant has quite a number of native nihonjin dining there. Authentic, the real deal.

No need for silly marketing antics, or adding 'special ingredients' to the ramen.
images.jpeg

You mean... she.... like the satay sauce?
Wow 01.gif