• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese teen reveals all army bases in tiongcock. Tiong dogs, how ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just hit the three gorges and entire china army will be stuck rescuing the population from devastation.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just hit the three gorges and entire china army will be stuck rescuing the population from devastation.
I will hit the 3 gorges damp Flood their land.

Then force their navy back from south China sea. I want to see how powerful Their j20 is. I also like to render some of their aircraft carrier useless.

Send my chopper to circle the aircraft carrier. Hit them will gatling gun Repeatedly until the whole carrier turns useless. Make the ships run out of power and run out of food. We see how powerful. Take out their will to fight.

Live telecast of those seaman who is suffering on the aircraft carrier all over the world.