• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese son BEHEADED OWN MOM, threw her head down the flat! Neighbors saw that, dare not go to sleep!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/鄰居嚇壞睡不著-子弒母砍頭-丟下社區1樓-215009229.html

鄰居嚇壞睡不著!子弒母砍頭 丟下社區1樓

中時電子報

9.9k 人追蹤

呂筱蟬、楊宗灝、甘嘉雯╱桃園報導
2018年10月19日 上午5:50

中國時報【呂筱蟬、楊宗灝、甘嘉雯╱桃園報導】
逆倫悲劇!桃園市中壢區18日晚間發生驚悚子殺母砍頭命案,現年33歲、疑似精神異常的梁姓男子,與母親發生口角爭執後,竟持菜刀狂砍母親頭部,見媽媽氣絕後砍下頭顱,由12樓住處丟下。警方據報到場在1樓赫見頭顱,上樓緝獲拒捕的梁嫌並強制送醫,梁嫌酒測值為零;嚇壞的社區鄰居則在臉書po文「我今晚睡不著了,因在家樓下中庭…今天會做惡夢吧!」
菜刀行凶 12樓閉門與警對峙
警方調查,有詐欺、恐嚇前科的梁姓男子,平時與母親同住,昨晚7點左右,鄰居聽聞梁家傳出激烈口角爭執報警,中壢警分局自強派出所員警到場查看,赫然在1樓發現被砍得面目全非的頭顱,前往梁姓男子12樓住處時,梁嫌拒不開門,持菜刀與警方對峙。
強制送醫 不斷大喊「殺死她」
梁姓男子與警方對峙過程中,不斷大聲咆哮、罵髒話,還把屋內家具、家當往樓下丟。由於梁嫌精神狀況極度不穩定,現場警方不敢大意,通報警消前來協助破門,梁嫌則手持菜刀,對破門警消揮舞,甚至還打破玻璃割傷自己,屋內血跡斑斑。
警消破門後,警方上前踢飛梁姓男子手中菜刀,並逮捕送醫。梁嫌被銬上救護車前往醫院途中,口中不斷大喊「殺死她」,目前由中壢警方派員戒護就醫。
命案現場社區大樓管理員表示,梁嫌平時與母親同住,目前待業中,昨天晚間就聽鄰居抱怨12樓住處傳出激烈口角,協助報警,警方趕到現場後,就在1樓發現梁嫌母親頭顱。死者面部疑似被鈍刀亂砍面目全非,與頸部相連處傷口也極不平整,警方研判梁嫌疑先以菜刀砍死母親後,再砍下頭顱丟棄社區1樓。
警方在凶案現場臥室內發現梁嫌母親屍體,大量血漬噴濺慘不忍睹。警方表示,梁嫌昨晚疑似與母親發生爭執,持菜刀行凶後砍下母親頭顱,但因凶嫌送醫時神智不清,將等今日偵訊後才能釐清弒母動機;桃園市社會局表示,被害母親育有2子,凶嫌是次子,受害戶並非高風險家庭。

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/影片-借錢不成把女兒趕出門-婦持刀架脖與警對峙-105300901.html

借錢不成把女兒趕出門 婦持刀架脖與警對峙

EBC東森新聞

3.9k 人追蹤

東森新聞
2018年10月9日 下午6:53

2ae259efd358455ace5ec298ab6aaeaf

檢視相片
台中一名49歲陳姓婦人,因為跟朋友借錢被拒絕,把氣出在20歲的女兒身上,兩個人為此大吵,沒想到婦人一氣之下拿菜刀想輕生,轄區派出所一名女所長跟婦人僵持1個多小時,趁她不注意奪下菜刀,化解危機。
警方 vs.陳姓婦人:「放下!放下!放下啦!不要這樣子」。

▼(圖/東森新聞)
8ce80501c0dc70192aaaed3875542a9c

檢視相片
婦人拿著菜刀,說什麼,就是不肯放下。
警方 vs.陳姓婦人:「放下來啦!不要這樣,來,快一點,不要這樣啦」。
▼(圖/東森新聞)
a012120c92e8c5db9ac67c0c06a2379e

檢視相片
趁婦人不注意,員警一把抓住他,後面同仁也立刻上前幫忙。
警方 vs.陳姓婦人:「不要這樣,你這樣我們把妳強制就醫喔!我跟妳講認真的喔!好好跟妳講妳不聽」。
▼(圖/東森新聞)
dd1c6635bd72739a6b0218a11f5fdd8d

檢視相片
婦人持菜刀意圖想自殘,儘管被警方上銬,但他的情緒更加激動。
警方 vs.陳姓婦人:「我要撞牆怎樣,我要撞你的車,妳不是情緒不激動,情緒不激動,我手受傷,我管妳受傷」。
打算用頭撞警車,還不斷大小聲,婦人馬上就被壓制在地,警方將他強制就醫,事發在4號晚上,這名陳姓婦人因為跟朋友借錢被拒絕,於是跑回家,把氣都出在20歲女兒身上,兩個人大吵之後,婦人就拿菜刀,意圖輕生。
合作派出所長魏綉薌:「發現她把她女兒所有的物品,都丟到門外,她把她女兒趕出去,我們一直跟她勸了好久,也因為她刀子架在脖子上,我們也不敢輕易的妄動,然後慢慢的用聊天的方式,慢慢委婉的勸導」。
婦人拿菜刀跟到場員警對峙,一下丟東西一下踹門,甚至拿刀抵住脖子,女所長在最前面不斷安撫他,雙方對峙一個多小時,最後趁著婦人注意力分散,才將他手上的刀搶下來,所幸都沒有人受傷,不過婦人如此激動的反應,社會局警方都將會多加關注。
(封面圖/東森新聞)

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E9%84%B0%E5%B1%85%E5%9A%87%E5%A3%9E%E7%9D%A1%E4%B8%8D%E8 %91%97-%E5%AD%90%E5%BC%92%E6%AF%8D%E7%A0%8D%E9%A0%AD-%E4%B8%9F%E4%B8%8B%E7 %A4%BE%E5%8D%801%E6%A8%93-215009229.html

Neighbors are scared to sleep! Child-in-law, beheading, leaving the first floor of the community
[中时电子报]
Zhongshi News

9.9k person tracking

Lu Wei, Yang Zongqi, Gan Jiawen, Taoyuan Report
October 19, 2018, 5:50 am

China Times [Lv Wei, Yang Zongxi, Gan Jiawen, Taoyuan Report]

The reverse tragedy! In the evening of the 18th in the middle of the Taoyuan City, the horror-stricken murderer was killed. The 33-year-old man with a suspected mental disorder, Liang’s man, clashed with his mother’s head and slashed his mother’s head with a kitchen knife. Cut the head and drop it from the 12th floor residence. The police reportedly appeared on the 1st floor to see the head, and the upstairs was arrested and refused to be arrested and forced to send medical treatment. Liang suspected that the wine was zero; the frightened community neighbors were in the face of the poem "I can't sleep tonight. Because I am at home in the atrium downstairs... I will have a nightmare today!"

The kitchen knife is on the 12th floor and the police are facing the police.

The police investigated that the man surnamed Liang, who had swindled and threatened the former branch, lived with his mother. At about 7 o'clock last night, the neighbors heard that the Liang family had a fierce argument and disputed the police. The police station of the Lieutenant Police station sent a police officer to the scene to see the scene. When he found the unrecognizable head, he went to the residence of the man on the 12th floor of Liang’s man. Liang suspected that he would not open the door and confronted the police with a kitchen knife.

Forced to send a doctor, constantly yelling "kill her"

During the confrontation between the men of Liang and the police, they continued to scream and swear, and they also lost their furniture and furniture to the downstairs. Due to the extremely unstable mental condition of Liang, the police did not dare to care about it. The police responded to help to break the door. Liang suspected that he was holding a kitchen knife and wield the door. He even broke the glass and wounded himself. The house was bloody.

After the police broke the door, the police stepped forward to kick the kitchen knife of the man surnamed Liang and arrested him for medical treatment. Liang suspected that he was on the way to the hospital with an ambulance. He kept yelling "kill her" in the mouth. At present, the Lieutenant Police sent a guard to seek medical attention.

The murder scene community building administrator said that Liang suspected that he lived with his mother at present. He was currently unemployed. Last night, he heard neighbors complaining that the 12th floor of the residence had a fierce temper and assisted the police. After the police arrived at the scene, they found Liang suspect on the first floor. Mother's head. The face of the deceased was suspected of being bluntly chopped and ugly, and the wound at the neck was extremely uneven. The police judged Liang suspected to slash his mother with a kitchen knife and then cut off his head and discarded the first floor of the community.

The police found the body of the suspected mother in the bedroom of the murder scene, and a lot of blood stains were unbearable. The police said that Liang suspected that he had a dispute with his mother last night. He chopped off his mother's head with a kitchen knife. However, he was confused when he was sent to the hospital because of the murder. He will wait until today's investigation to clarify the motive of the aunt; the Taoyuan City Social Bureau said that The victimized mother has 2 sons, the murderer is the second son, and the victim is not a high-risk family.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/影片-借錢不成% E6%8A%8A%E5%A5%B3%E5%85%92%E8%B6%95%E5%87%BA%E9%96%80-%E5%A9%A6%E6%8C%81%E5 %88%80%E6%9E%B6%E8%84%96%E8%88%87%E8%AD%A6%E5%B0%8D%E5%B3%99-105300901.html

Borrowing money can't drive her daughter out of the door.
[EBC Dongsen News]
EBC Dongsen News

3.9k person tracking

Dongsen News
October 9, 2018, 6:53 PM

View photo

A 49-year-old woman surnamed Chen in Taichung was refused because she borrowed money from a friend. She was mad at the 20-year-old daughter. The two men had a big argument. I didn’t expect the woman to take a kitchen knife and want to be alive, a female director of the police station in the district. The woman stalemate for more than an hour, and she did not pay attention to taking the kitchen knife to resolve the crisis.

Police vs. Chen surnamed woman: "Let's put it down! Let it go! Let it go! Don't be like this."

▼(图/东森新闻)
View photo

The woman took the kitchen knife and said something, she refused to let go.

Police vs. Chen surnamed woman: "Let's go down! Don't do this, come, hurry up, don't do this."

▼(图/东森新闻)
View photo

The daughter-in-law did not pay attention, the policeman grabbed him, and the colleagues in the back immediately went forward to help.

Police vs. Chen surnamed woman: "Don't do this, you are so forced to take care of you! I am serious about it! I don't listen to it."

▼(图/东森新闻)
View photo

The woman was trying to self-mutilate with a kitchen knife. Although she was captained by the police, his emotions were even more exciting.

Police vs. Chen surnamed woman: "How do I hit the wall? I want to hit your car. I am not emotionally excited, I am not excited. I am injured and I am injured."

I was going to hit the police car with my head. I was still squeaking and the woman was immediately suppressed. The police forced him to seek medical treatment. The incident was made on the evening of the 4th. The woman named Chen was refused because she borrowed money from her friend, so she ran home. The gas was all on the 20-year-old daughter. After the two people had a big argument, the woman took the kitchen knife and intended to be alive.

Wei Xingyu, the director of the cooperative station, said: "I found that she had thrown all her daughter's belongings outside the door. She drove her daughter out. We have been persuading her for a long time, and because she has a knife on her neck, we dare not easily. Inciting, and then slowly using the way of chatting, slowly euphemistic persuasion."

The woman took the kitchen knife and confronted the attendants, and then slammed the door, and even took the knife against the neck. The female director kept pacifying him at the forefront. The two sides confronted each other for more than an hour, and finally took advantage of the woman’s distraction before he was The knife in the hand grabbed it. Fortunately, no one was injured, but the woman’s reaction so excited, the Social Security Bureau will pay more attention.

(cover image / Dongsen News)

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its chinese way of apprecuating mothers love and thanking her for it.

Taiwanese ate Ang Moh's shit and thus must be culled and eliminated.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/逆子殺母砍頭丟-樓-警攻堅畫面曝光-020547783.html

逆子殺母砍頭丟一樓!警攻堅畫面曝光

三立新聞網 setn.com

17.8k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2018年10月19日 上午11:05

記者蘇怡璇/桃園報導【 10/19 10:00 發稿 | 10:48 更新:新增影音 】
可怕人倫悲劇,桃園中壢一名逆子疑似吸毒後與媽媽爭吵,竟然持刀追砍媽媽,最後砍下媽媽頭顱,從住家12樓窗戶往下丟,鄰居遛狗驚見中庭有死人頭,嚇得放聲尖叫,而警方逐戶清查,來到兇嫌家中,他拒絕開門,不斷大吼大叫,飆罵髒話;警方找來消防破門,趁著門縫被撬開一點縫隙,噴射辣椒水制伏嫌犯,整個過程現在曝光。
0fcb1542dcf2cb815db39b4988d69b31

檢視相片
▼▲逆子殺母還具開門,警方在門口戒備。
d69c3f57926dcd99f1acae72486b6a1a

檢視相片
「咚咚咚咚咚」現場不斷傳來撞擊聲,警察在現場戒備,緊張的氣氛瀰漫在空氣間;蹲在前方的消防人員用器材敲開門縫,戰鬥開始!「開門了啦」、「推進去、推進去」,一名制服警察手裡拿著辣椒水,眼看門縫被推開一些,嫌犯又自己靠過來,按下啟動開關,把辣椒水射向嫌犯的臉上。嫌犯痛苦的大叫,飆罵三字經。大門完全敞開了,所有警方衝進去壓制嫌犯在地。
1b5ba27661ce9ab4edcbef22d641c68d

檢視相片
▲警方機警從打開的門縫射進辣椒水後制伏嫌犯。
制伏嫌犯後,警方才有餘力環顧四周,但也是驚嚇的開始,屋內的角落發現一具被斷頭女性遺體,應該就是嫌犯的媽媽,而旁邊還擺放著一把帶血菜刀。不僅如此,整間房子內都有嚴重打鬥痕跡,玻璃櫥櫃幾乎全破,屋內物品四散一片凌亂,血跡到處噴濺滿地板,還有拖行痕跡,警方初步研判,死者被砍時,應該有激烈抵抗,甚至在房子內到處跑,最後不敵嫌犯力氣大。才被刺死後割下頭顱丟到1樓。
d08af83437d35f90ad78055ae59a16bf

檢視相片
▲▼房間內的地板上都是血跡。
d253aaf74e132aa975bf498b42f439b1

檢視相片
更多三立新聞網報導
2台女童疑遭虐?澳洲警方跨海求協助
逆子斬首母惹公憤 民眾到派出所關心
疑與弒母案同社區 網友秒搬家求救
逆子弒母拋頭顱 鄰驚見破裂頭顱滾動
中壢弒親案
看到「一顆」鄰居:不敢睡了
從12樓丟下 宅神氣炸:台灣呵護人渣!
逆子殺母斬首!狠心丟頭顱原因曝光
長期無業有前科 「靠父親退休俸」過活
怨母不管他 社區頭痛人物
今日最夯新聞流量前3名
股價百天暴跌 小米董座賺飽飽
美軍艦急轉彎 轟炸機B52怒升空
女友先發現 袁惟仁恐半身不遂
相關新聞影音

The counter-killing mother cuts her head and throws the first floor! Police attack hard screen exposure
[三立新闻网 setn.com]
Sanli News Network setn.com
17.8k person tracking
Sanli News Net
October 19, 2018, 11:05 am

Reporter Su Yizhen / Taoyuan Report [10/19 10:00 Release | 10:48 Update: Add Video]

A terrible human tragedy, a girl in Taoyuan was suspected of taking drugs and quarreling with her mother. She even slashed her mother with a knife. She finally cut off her mother’s head and threw it down from the window of the 12th floor of the house. The neighboring dog was shocked to see the atrium in the atrium, scared. I had to scream and scream, and the police went door-to-door and went to the murderer. He refused to open the door and kept yelling and swearing. The police found a fire break, slammed the door and opened a gap, and sprayed the pepper water. The suspect, the whole process is now exposed.
View photo

▼ ▲ reverse child killing mother also has a door open, the police are on the door.
View photo

At the scene of the "咚咚咚咚咚" scene, the police kept on the scene and the police were on the scene. The tense atmosphere filled the air. The firefighters in front of the door knocked on the door with equipment and the battle began! "Open the door," "Advance and advance," a uniformed policeman took the pepper water in his hand and saw that the door was pushed open. The suspect leaned over and pressed the start switch to shoot the pepper to the suspect. Face. The suspect’s painful yelling, 飙骂 three characters. The door was completely open, and all the police rushed in to suppress the suspects on the ground.
View photo

▲Police police fired the suspected water from the open door sew into the pepper water.

After the suspects were saved, the police had the strength to look around, but it was also the beginning of the startle. The body of the decapitated woman was found in the corner of the house. It should be the mother of the suspect, and there was a blood knife at the side. Not only that, there are serious fighting marks in the whole house, the glass cabinets are almost completely broken, the items in the house are scattered, the blood is scattered everywhere, and there are traces of towing. The police initially judged that when the deceased was cut, there should be Fierce resistance, even running around in the house, and finally lost to the suspect. After being stabbed to death, he cut his head and threw it to the first floor.
View photo

▲▼The floor in the room is full of blood.
View photo

More Sanli News Network reports
2 girls are suspected of being abused? Australian police seek help from across the sea
The ruling mother is angered by the public, and the people are concerned about the police station.
Suspected and aunty case with the community
Inferior aunt, throwing head, stunned, seeing ruptured head scroll

Lieutenant
I saw the "one" neighbor: I didn't dare to sleep.
Dropped from the 12th floor, the house is mad: Taiwan cares for scum!
Counter-killing mother dagger! Lose your head and lose your head
Long-term unemployed has a history of "relying on fathers to retire" to live
Resentful mother, regardless of his community headache

Top 3 news traffic today
The stock price plummeted in a hundred days.
US warship sharp turn bomber B52 angry
The girlfriend first discovered that Yuan Weiren was afraid of being half-length.

Related news