• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese family bankrupt everyday go EAT FOC @ Weddings

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/高調打包-白吃母女大鬧喜宴-215003094.html

高調打包 白吃母女大鬧喜宴

中時電子報

3.1k 人追蹤
胡欣男╱台北報導
2017年11月28日 上午5:50
中國時報【胡欣男╱台北報導】

bfab59c0-d3c7-11e7-852d-4f06d483f069_b11a00_p_01_02.jpg

一對母女檔在婚宴白吃白喝,主菜未上就打包,還與新人合照,遭新人親友拆穿。(摘自爆料公社臉書)
疑有吃霸王餐惡習的王姓母女檔,日前才吃湯包不付錢挨告,25日又到台北市信義區某婚宴會館,沒包禮金吃不認識的新人喜酒,因他們瘋狂打包菜餚的高調行徑引起側目,親友揭穿其「婚禮蟑螂」身分,母女檔竟稱是弱勢,還囂張反嗆:「弄我們母女倆,沒好下場。」

54歲宋姓婦人與24歲王姓女兒,分有傷害、偽造文書與詐欺前科,她們在信義區象山附近租屋,已連2個月欠繳租金,房東要求搬出,但她們以尚未找到落腳處,賴著不走。宋婦偶爾深夜會無故大吼,曾遭鄰居報警,但警方趕抵又恢復正常,母女行為令鄰居感到頭疼。

雙手一攤 警察難忘" data-reactid="25">雙手一攤 警察難忘

本月12日,王姓女子打電話向北市松德路湯包店訂購460元的湯包、排骨酥湯與小菜,要求隔日外送至住處,隔天卻表示身上沒錢,等過幾天發薪水再付清。因她在湯包店隔壁的超商打工,鄭姓業者便讓她賒帳,但之後幾天都找不到人,才知她已曠職多日。

鄭姓業者聯繫王女,她表明沒錢,還聲稱在其他餐廳也吃霸王餐,「就是不付錢!」鄭氣憤報警,信義警分局20日通知她到案,王女坦承沒錢又想吃湯包,被依詐欺罪函送。她在警局一副「雙手一攤就是沒錢」的無所謂態度,令員警印象深刻。

孰料,母女檔25日又現身信義區婚宴會館,到王姓男子的婚禮白吃白喝,她們冒充新郎小學同學,主菜還沒上,就開始瘋狂打包,甚至跨桌打包滿滿2大袋菜餚。後來王女還參加新人互動遊戲得獎,上台與新人合影,高調行徑引起眾人懷疑。

反嗆弱勢 已涉詐欺" data-reactid="29">反嗆弱勢 已涉詐欺

新郎父親問王女哪所國小,她卻答不出;親友請餐廳報案,員警到場將她們請出大廳,豈料2人竟自稱是弱勢,「弄我們,沒好下場!」新郎父親抱怨,「連張紅紙也沒收到。」新郎則大方表示,就讓他們帶走菜餚,不願意提告,「只是覺得好氣又好笑。」

警方表示,「婚禮蟑螂」行為觸犯詐欺罪,但難防範,加上大喜之日,多數新人都不希望上警局觸霉頭,較少人提告,最近逢年底結婚的高峰期,呼籲新人不妨多找些親友低調確認赴宴者身分,以免敗興。

★更多追蹤報導" data-reactid="32">★更多追蹤報導

白吃女吃不停 外送不付錢還揚言會繼續白吃麥當勞
「白吃女」大鬧婚宴被罵翻 友曝背後真相有洋蔥…
「她病了!」導演證實白吃女曾是演員 轉變關鍵是…
遇「婚宴蟑螂」怎麼辦 律師教你這5招應變法

--------------------------------------

Yahoo奇摩新聞歡迎您投稿!對於這個社會大小事有話想說?歡迎各界好手來發聲!用文字表達你的觀點。投稿去—–>https://goo.gl/iy5TCA" data-reactid="34">--------------------------------------

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say if sinkie don't mind eat nice neh food can go to cbp that side many high class corporate neh always hold company buffet in common lobby. But he say need to wear business attire or at least smart causual. He also say neh bochap one even they know.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know about a SG53 homeless guy, who used to work for my friend. My friend also closed his business long time ago already. But this ex-employee will call him for emergency assistance, e.g. when he got very sick. How he survived all these years is he raid and steal the food offerings from Taoist praying rituals! He will go along HDB blocks especially at night, to steal fruits meant for gods or ghosts, huat keuy cakes, any food when he is hungry. He will call his ex-boss to help see doctor when he too sick can not Tahan already. How? He will raid the 10 cent coins from deep inside joss stick pots! Yes! Steal God's Money! Use that coin to ring up ex-boss for help!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be distant relatives of our john tan tar pow, esp the one on the left with 2 plastic doggie bags.
the fat one takes the cake - choot pattern until macham she was going to offer a present in that red carrier bag. and judging from her size, she an expert in can eat, don't waste living standard which tarpow john can adopt, instead of just showing his passion card to gain entry :rolleyes:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know about a SG53 homeless guy, who used to work for my friend. My friend also closed his business long time ago already. But this ex-employee will call him for emergency assistance, e.g. when he got very sick. How he survived all these years is he raid and steal the food offerings from Taoist praying rituals! He will go along HDB blocks especially at night, to steal fruits meant for gods or ghosts, huat keuy cakes, any food when he is hungry. He will call his ex-boss to help see doctor when he too sick can not Tahan already. How? He will raid the 10 cent coins from deep inside joss stick pots! Yes! Steal God's Money! Use that coin to ring up ex-boss for help!
Is this fake or true.. Sounds fake to me.
Worker and issues relationship should end after the business ended. Why drag on and cross the line to get personal.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this fake or true.. Sounds fake to me.
Worker and issues relationship should end after the business ended. Why drag on and cross the line to get personal.

This is old friend, retired for years already. Whenever we talked about homeless people he will mention this ex-employee of his.

I also personally saw SG53 homeless people. Got a family living with furnitures at Tampine void deck for few months, which I saw. And got news came out in MSM.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Sinkieland, u are free to go to hawker centres and eat leftovers. U do need to be quick though. These days the cleaners clean up real fast.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9E813056-5848-466D-A1B4-3E0FDB5F1BFD.jpeg
In Sinkieland, u are free to go to hawker centres and eat leftovers. U do need to be quick though. These days the cleaners clean up real fast.
i was eyeing this fat turd and hoping for leftovers but this fatso ate everything. all 4 trays of food. and left the trays for cleaners to pick up. at least she stacked them up.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 34107
i was eyeing this fat turd and hoping for leftovers but this fatso ate everything. all 4 trays of food. and left the trays for cleaners to pick up. at least she stacked them up.
fuck the trays, stacked or otherwise. ditto for the shtskin on the left, whom may have packed the food, judging from the plastic bag in front. more interested in that tudung-clad minah, was she stacked :confused:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say the only thing pap never lie is in sinkieland you will never die of hunger. He say if you are not fussy about food there are simply too many places to go for foc food.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck the trays, stacked or otherwise. ditto for the shtskin on the left, whom may have packed the food, judging from the plastic bag in front. more interested in that tudung-clad minah, was she stacked :confused:
couldn’t tell from the back. must grab from behind to find out.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my uncle say the only thing pap never lie is in sinkieland you will never die of hunger. He say if you are not fussy about food there are simply too many places to go for foc food.
your unker must be well-read, even he knows about styro-myro john tan. his reputation runs far and wide :cool:
couldn’t tell from the back. must grab from behind to find out.
next time, just do it.....donch shy shy, as only honeymah has security offrs around.
even if the minah isn't stacked and you miss, you may end up grabbing the real buns she's eating, pun jadi :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your unker must be well-read, even he knows about styro-myro john tan. his reputation runs far and wide :cool:

next time, just do it.....donch shy shy, as only honeymah has security offrs around.
even if the minah isn't stacked and you miss, you may end up grabbing the real buns she's eating, pun jadi :p
you are spot on! i was aiming for the halal buns. no babi, just ayam and curry.