• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese CON-MAN HOODWINK SALES Icecream @NT$1 becomes @NT$10 when you buy, call you idiot when you question!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://translate.google.com/transla...B4%E6%95%B4%E9%A8%998%E5%B9%B4-054000890.html

Dark popsicle 1 yuan is very big! Well-known illustrator was smashed and angered: lie for 8 years

EBC Dongsen News

Dongsen News
August 15, 2018

a9eb5711c54b9b6a96669e6a7dab850d

View photo
I have been cheating for 8 years and still cheating! There is a popsicle vendor with the slogan "1 yuan", which attracts buyers. I didn't expect the guests to go shopping, but the price has soared 10 times. The guest politely asked, "Isn't the advertisement 1 yuan?" Even the store is rumored. "Is it possible?" "" People are full of grievances, a well-known Internet illustrator has encountered this situation a few days ago, angry and open the dark insider on Facebook.
▼ (schema / pixabay)
spaceball.gif

View photo
The Facebook page with more than 90,000 fans, " Xie Lisheng Illustrator ", on the 14th, in the Facebook post, called "The market has such a pop-up stall with 1 yuan per stick, there is a scam!" said that when I visited the market a few days ago, I heard The clerk kept yelling "1 yuan for 1 yuan! 1 stick for 1 yuan!" was attracted to the past, looked up at the signboard, and also said "1 yuan per piece", but he still held doubts, specifically I confirmed it to the clerk again, and the clerk responded, "I have been calling for so long, one dollar! Today, I will make a promotion for only one dollar, and I will advertise for everyone. I will return the original price tomorrow!"
Xie Lisheng saw the clerk hanging the guarantee, no doubt he took 30 to checkout, how the clerk actually asked him to pass through the curtain, and went to the small room at the back to checkout. At this time, there was a slashed uncle with both hands, shouting " 30 totals 300, wrap up!" Xie Lisheng was dumbfounded on the spot. He quickly pointed to the canvas advertisement on the side and asked, "Isn't it 1 yuan?" The result is that the other party is still arrogant. "Do you think that a popsicle may cost 1 yuan? I know that the cost is not enough!" As he said, he put the popsicle in the hands of Xie Lisheng.
▼ (Figure / Xie Lisheng illustration Facebook)
spaceball.gif

View photo
Xie Lisheng's most helpless is not to be deceived, but to see a lot of aunts and Abers on the road also fell into the trap, quite sad, then went home to eat popsicles, "it is simply ice, even the sweet taste is hard to taste, they Known as the Taiwan Sugar Popsicle, but the goods are unpackaged, and finally called on everyone to "see the 1 yuan popsicle in the market in the future, and think twice!" The netizen saw the store's signboard and immediately recognized that it was been years ago. Kicked the store, I did not expect to be cheating, Xie Lisheng lamented, the store is still the original batch of "the daughter is getting old, the slashing brother is still not fogging."
▼ (Figure / Xie Lisheng illustration Facebook)
spaceball.gif

View photo
Netizens have commented that "this method is still there, and it has not changed at all. My mom also bought it before. I heard that the police came to them and immediately collected it." "When you buy something to see the strange price, you really don't want to mess. "Try", "Everyone encounters such a thing, don't keep the "calculated" mentality, must refuse to buy!", "When you ask, you can open the video and see if he dares to say a dollar."
(cover image / Xie Lisheng illustration Facebook)

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/暗黑冰棒1元誆很大-知名插畫家慘遭剝皮-網怒-整整騙8年-054000890.html

暗黑冰棒1元誆很大!知名插畫家慘遭剝皮 網怒:整整騙8年

EBC東森新聞

2.8k 人追蹤

東森新聞
2018年8月15日 下午1:40

a9eb5711c54b9b6a96669e6a7dab850d

檢視相片
騙了8年還在騙!有冰棒攤販打著「1支1元」的口號,吸引買氣,沒想到客人登門購物,價錢卻飆漲10倍,客人禮貌詢問「不是廣告1元嗎?」甚至被店家反嗆「可能嗎?」讓人滿腹委屈,一名知名網路插畫家日前就碰上此狀況,憤而在臉書揭開黑暗內幕。
▼(示意圖/pixabay)
c6d76b574e244a2a1d292b159773a3a0

檢視相片
擁有9萬多粉絲的臉書專頁「謝立聖插畫」,14日在臉書貼文呼籲「市場有這種掛著每枝1元的冰棒攤,有詐!」表示日前在逛市場時,聽到店員不斷大喊「1枝1元啊!通通冰棒1枝1元!」就被吸引過去,抬頭看了看招牌,上頭也寫著「每支1元」,但他仍抱持懷疑,特地向店員再確認一次,店員則回應「我都喊這麼久,一元啊!今天做促銷只要一元,給大家吃做廣告,明天就會調回原價啊!」
謝立聖見店員掛保證,不疑有他拿了30支要結帳,怎料店員竟要他穿過簾子,到後面的小房間結帳,此時有個雙手割線刺青的大叔,大喊「30枝總共300,包起來!」謝立聖當場傻眼,趕緊指著一旁的帆布廣告單問「不是廣告1元嗎?」結果對方還理直氣壯回嗆「你覺得1枝冰棒可能1元嗎?用頭腦想都知道成本都不夠了!」邊說邊把冰棒塞到謝立聖手中。
▼(圖/謝立聖插畫臉書)
59cea6665ac83590a79665ebdfecf401

檢視相片
謝立聖最無奈的不是受騙,而是見到路上好多阿嬤和阿伯也掉入陷阱,相當不捨,後來回家吃了冰棒,「根本是清冰,連甜味都很難嚐出來,他們號稱是台糖冰棒,但商品毫無包裝」,最後呼籲大家「大家以後在市場看到這種1元冰棒,千萬三思!」網友看見該店的招牌,馬上認出這是多年前就被踢爆過的店家,沒想到至今仍在行騙,謝立聖感嘆,店中還是原批人馬「女兒變老了,割線大哥一樣還是沒打霧」。
▼(圖/謝立聖插畫臉書)
fd6911de48a5e9ab24f9dc466bf1a8b8

檢視相片
網友紛紛留言「這手法竟然還在,而且還完全沒變,之前我媽也買過,聽說警察來他們立刻就收攤了」、「買東西看到那種奇怪價格的,真的是不要亂嘗試」、「大家遇到這種事情,千萬不要保持『算了』的心態,一定要拒買!」、「開口問時順便開錄影,看他還敢不敢說一支一元」。
(封面圖/謝立聖插畫臉書)
更多東森新聞報導
藥妝店「第2件1折」! 文字遊戲玩太超過?
開超跑富少身分遭起底!女友預告「陪少爺去跑山」成最後留言
每人動作不一樣!老師放學用這招互動 網推:好用心

更多新聞報導

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan CON-MAN scam own condo 8 suckers neighbors investments totally 150 millions.

http://translate.google.com/transla...%E5%A5%89%E4%B8%8A1-5%E5%84%84-205957107.html

[Technology grows vegetables] The smashed vegetables are to be placed in the neighbors of Nasdaq

Mirror Media

Mirror weekly
August 14, 2018

0e2641ffc88bef9a4e276201400076db

View photo
Cai Wenqing, the head of the source farm, was accused of fraud by neighbors such as Su, who were neighbors of Taoyuan Zhongyue Dibao. The complainant pointed out that a group of neighbors had been deceived and turned around. In 2013, Cai Wenqing held an investment in Zhongyue Dibao. At the briefing, I also moved to the hydroponic demonstration technology to grow vegetables. Later, I can invest in the stock of the "Wild Vegetable Workshop" in the United States, the parent company of TransAKT. In the future, Taiwan's farms will enter the supermarket and drive the US parent company. The stock was listed on Nasdaq and the investment prospects were excellent. Eight investors paid a total of about 150 million yuan in investment.
"Cai Wenqing told us that the hydroponic vegetable grown by the wild vegetable workshop using LED lights has entered the convenience store system and signed a contract with the family convenience store. Next, we will enter the unified super business 7-ELEVEn." At that time, Cai Wenqing used this reason to say that he needed funds to expand the factory and asked them whether they would join the ranks of making money. At that time, they saw the LED lights under the factory and each dish grew very beautiful and novel. Feeling full, many people are eager to invest, but they are worried about the food safety of landless agriculture, and hesitate. Later, some media reported that the prospects of wild vegetable workshops are promising, and the surnames of Su and Gao are paying for their investment. .
spaceball.gif

View photo
Cai Wenqing, the founder of Yuanxian Farm, had a good relationship with Zhengshang. At the opening of last year, Taoyuan Mayor Zheng Wencan and former Foreign Minister Jane and Xinxin went to participate. (Reflected from source fresh wisdom farm Facebook)

Informed sources pointed out that Cai Wenqing lived in Taoyuan's famous mansion "Zhongyue Dibao", once served as the deputy chairman of the community management committee, and met many wealthy neighbors. Eight neighbors including Su surnamed in Cai Wenqing, 2013 6 By September, each person took out between 50,000 US dollars and 1.2 million US dollars, which was equivalent to about NT$150 million to invest in Cai Wenqing.
Some victims said that at that time, Cai Wenqing told them that Taiwan's wild vegetable workshop was 100% owned by TransAKT. In the future, Taiwan's wild vegetable workshop will make a big profit, and then the US parent company's share price will rise, and then it can be Nasdaq is listed, so they want to send US dollars to the United States to buy the stock of the American parent company Chuan Shuttle Company of the wild vegetable workshop. It said that Chuan Shuttle is headquartered in Canada and has already been on the US OTC. The stock price is 8 cents, everything. It sounds reasonable and beautiful.
spaceball.gif

View photo
Cai Wenqing was once a cadre of the Taoyuan Zhongyue Emperor Bao (picture) management committee. In 2013, he opened a seminar in the community to invest in the “wild vegetable workshop” technology. (Reviewed from the official website of Gyeonggi Construction)

But after five years, investors not only did not receive any dividends, but even the principal has long since disappeared. The wild vegetable workshop, which was originally claimed to be expected to receive 100 million yuan, was sold at a price of 3 million yuan three years ago. Sell. Eight investors, including Surname Su, said that they were completely unaware of the situation.
Cai Wenqing’s neighbor investor said that until May last year, he asked: “If you invest for so long, you should have feedback, at least you have to get the stock.” Cai Wenqing said with evasiveness: “Wait!” I went to pay the loan, and once said that I forgot where the money went. Under the investigation of the surnamed investors, they found out that they had been deceived, and that the dream of growing vegetables and growing vegetables was empty.

More mirror weekly reports
[Technology grows vegetables] The biggest shareholder Wang Wenyang 50 million biotechnology dreams fall through
[Technology grows vegetables] Traditional soil farming, technology farming, which good beauty dietitian tells you
[Technology grows vegetables and sucks gold] The same set of words play 2 times of gold tricks
Related news

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/科技種菜吸金-唬爛種菜要在那斯達克上市-豪宅鄰居呆呆奉上1-5億-205957107.html

【科技種菜吸金】唬爛種菜要在那斯達克上市 豪宅鄰居呆呆奉上1.5億

鏡週刊Mirror Media

2.5k 人追蹤

鏡週刊
2018年8月15日 上午4:59

0e2641ffc88bef9a4e276201400076db

檢視相片
源鮮農場負責人蔡文清遭蘇姓等鄰居指控詐騙,他們同為桃園市中悅帝寶的鄰居,投訴人指出,一群鄰居被騙得團團轉,2013年,蔡文清在中悅帝寶舉行投資說明會,還搬來水耕箱示範科技種菜,後來說可以投資「野菜工房」在美國的母公司川梭科技(TransAKT)上櫃股票,將來台灣的農場進軍超商,可以帶動美國母公司股票在那斯達克上市,投資前景大好,8名投資人共付了約1.5億元投資。
「蔡文清跟我們說,當時野菜工房利用LED燈種出來的水耕蔬菜,已打入便利商店系統,與全家便利商店簽約,接下來要進軍統一超商7-ELEVEn。」蘇姓投資人說,當時蔡文清就是用這樣的理由,說需要資金挹注擴廠,問他們要不要一起加入賺錢的行列,那時候他們在廠區看到LED燈光下每棵菜都長得很漂亮、很新奇,科技感十足,不少人心動想投資,卻又擔心無土農業的食用安全性有疑慮而猶豫不決,後來有媒體報導野菜工房前景看好的新聞,蘇姓及高姓等8人才安心付錢投資。
458237af72895dd7cfbc675e827bb1e0

檢視相片
源鮮農場創辦人蔡文清政商關係佳,去年開幕時,桃園市長鄭文燦與前外交部長簡又新都前往參加。(翻攝自源鮮智慧農場臉書)
知情人士指出,蔡文清住在桃園知名豪宅「中悅帝寶」,曾擔任社區管委會副主委,認識不少有錢鄰居,蘇姓等8位鄰居在蔡文清鼓吹下,2013年6至9月間,每人拿出5萬美元至120萬美元不等,合計相當於約新台幣1.5億元投資蔡文清。
有被害人說,當時蔡文清告訴他們,台灣的野菜工房是由美國川梭公司(TransAKT)100%持股,將來台灣的野菜工房賺大錢後,會帶動美國母公司股價大漲,接著就可以在那斯達克掛牌上市,所以要他們先匯美元到美國,購買野菜工房的美國母公司川梭公司股票,並說川梭公司總部位於加拿大,已經在美國OTC上櫃,股價8分美元,一切聽起來都很合理也很美好。
0e920190fbe9b5c4a0a7dcf10ba71e61

檢視相片
蔡文清曾任桃園中悅帝寶(圖)管委會幹部,2013年在社區開設明會招商投資「野菜工房」科技種菜。(翻攝自京懋建設官網)
但5年過去了,投資人不僅沒有拿到任何分紅,就連本金也早已不知去向,原本宣稱可望年收上億元的野菜工房,竟然早在3年前就以300萬元賤價賣出。蘇姓等8名投資人說,當時完全不知情。
蔡文清的鄰居投資人說,直到去年5月詢問:「投資這麼久,應該要有回饋了,至少要拿到股票。」蔡文清卻避重就輕地說:「還要等!」後來又說錢拿去付貸款了,其間還一度說忘了錢到哪去了。蘇姓投資人追查下,才發現自己被騙,科技種菜發財夢落得一場空。

更多鏡週刊報導
【科技種菜吸金】最大股東王文洋 5000萬生技夢恐落空
【科技種菜吸金】傳統土耕、科技水耕哪種好 美女營養師告訴你
【科技種菜吸金】同一套話術玩2次 吸金手法大揭密
相關新聞影音