• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan Tee Koh Pek political assistance of MP finger fucked peasant complainant cunt in car, try to get sex!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://news.ebc.net.tw/News/society/139984?from=yahoo

火辣人妻陳情遭議員助理車內性侵 他辯:只撫摸XX5秒!

2018/11/19 21:09 東森新聞 字級: 字 字

take.png

1542661735_72704.jpg

高雄一名陳姓男子在2015年擔任高雄市某議員辦公室助理期間,替一名女子處理違建增建的糾紛,不料,他卻在2015年6月某日上午,以討論案情為藉口,邀約女子出門,並在車內對女子伸出狼爪,女子雖多次拒絕,但仍被陳男指侵得逞,女子事後不堪受辱報案,高雄高分院將陳男依強制性交罪維持一審判陳男4年徒刑。

★【東森新聞line】掌握最新選戰訊息

▼(示意圖/翻攝自pixabay)
1542661900_42360.jpg

判決指出,被害女子在2015年間為處理房屋違章增建糾紛,透過里長結識了陳男,沒想到陳男竟對她伸出狼爪。事發當時,陳男藉口與女子討論案情,開車載著女子到金獅湖蝴蝶園後方的停車場,豈料,陳男卻突然整個人跨坐到副駕駛座上,一手壓制著她的右肩,另一手更直接伸入衣領內襲胸,更誇張的是,陳男隨後還將手伸入女子的內褲內,女子雖奮力掙扎直喊:「大哥不要!」但仍遭到陳男手指性侵得逞,女子最後警告陳男,若再侵犯就要報警,陳男才罷手將她載回住處。

▼(示意圖/翻攝自pixabay)
1542661912_42738.jpg

被害女子回家後,不停哭泣,女子丈夫見狀驚覺事態不對,但女子始終不願透露發生什麼事,直到一周後,丈夫要求行房,女子卻又嚎啕大哭,在丈夫的追問之下整起事件才曝光。丈夫氣得帶著女子找里長幫忙處理,但里長認為女子沒有證據,於是女子便當場打電話給陳男錄音蒐證,陳男在電話中提到「我包6000元跟妳道歉」、「我一生25年來參與政治,剛好做錯妳這件事而已」等,女子隨後提告。

▼(示意圖/翻攝自pixabay)
1542661924_60386.jpg

陳男在法庭上供稱,案發當天是被害女子主動約他出去,在車上講述案情時情緒相當激動,他才以摟肩等方式安慰對方,並辯說是當下氣氛使然,他才會一時按耐不住,將手順勢摸到對方內褲裡面,但他強調「只有撫摸陰毛約5秒鐘」,女方拒絕後就停手,並沒有性侵。

▼(示意圖/翻攝自pixabay)
1542661934_37901.jpg

法官認為,陳男在被害女子錄下的電話錄音檔中,說出「願包6000元」、「做錯事」等語句,承認確實有對女子做出逾矩行為,且被害女子案發當晚到高雄榮總看身心科,被診斷出有創傷後壓力症候群及憂鬱症症狀,但事隔一週才敢向丈夫哭訴實情,反應符合性侵害被害人常情,認定指控屬實,高雄地院今年5月一審判陳男4年徒刑,高雄高分院日前再駁回上訴,維持一審判決,全案仍可上訴。

▼(示意圖/翻攝自pixabay)
1542661945_18554.jpg

據《蘋果日報》報導,原本雇用陳男的議員表示,陳男之前是其他議員的助理,已有10多年資歷,但他來服務處不到一年就發生此事,已請他離職,該議員還說,陳男已是成年人,須為自己行為負責,無法替他做任何回應。

●東森新聞關心您
尊重身體自主權!請撥打113、110

(示意圖/翻攝自pixabay)

Hot wife, Chen Qing, was assisted by the assistants in the car. He argued: only touch XX5 seconds!

2018/11/19 21:09 Dongsen News Word level: word word

Hot wife, Chen Qing, was assisted by the assistants in the car. He argued: only touch XX5 seconds!

A man surnamed Chen in Kaohsiung handled a dispute over the construction of a woman during his tenure as an assistant to the office of a member of Kaohsiung City in 2015. However, on the morning of June 2015, he used the excuse of discussing the case as an excuse. The woman went out and extended the wolf claws to the woman in the car. Although the woman refused many times, she was still invaded by Chen Nan, and the woman was not humiliated after the incident. The Kaohsiung High Branch will hold Chen Man a mandatory trial. 4 years in prison.

★【东森新闻line】Master the latest election news

▼ (schematic / flip from pixabay)

The verdict pointed out that the injured woman had settled a dispute over the violation of the house in 2015. She met Chen Nan through the lieutenant. I did not expect Chen Nan to extend the wolf claws to her. At the time of the incident, Chen Nan excused to discuss the case with the woman and drove the woman to the parking lot behind the Golden Lion Lake Butterfly Garden. Unexpectedly, Chen Nan suddenly sat across the passenger seat and suppressed her right shoulder. The other hand stretched directly into the collar and attacked the chest. What is even more exaggerated is that Chen Nan then put his hand into the woman's underwear. The woman struggled and shouted: "Big brother don't!" but still suffered by Chen Man's finger. Sexual assault, the woman finally warned Chen Nan, if the violation will call the police, Chen Nan will stop her to carry her back to the residence.

After the victimized woman went home, she kept crying. The woman’s husband was shocked and noticed that the situation was wrong, but the woman was always reluctant to disclose what happened. Until one week later, the husband asked for the house, but the woman cried and cried. The whole incident was only exposed. The husband was too angry to take the woman to find the lieutenant to help, but Li Chang thought that the woman had no evidence, so the woman called Chen Chen on the spot to record the testimony. Chen Nan said on the phone that "I am 6,000 yuan to apologize." "I have been involved in politics for 25 years in my life, just doing something wrong." The woman then confessed.

Chen Nan said in court that on the day of the incident, the victim woman took the initiative to ask him to go out. When she was telling the case in the car, she was very excited. He comforted the other person by squatting and arguing that it was the current atmosphere. For a moment, I couldn’t stand it, and I touched the other hand’s underwear, but he stressed that “only the pubic hair is touched for about 5 seconds.” After the woman refused, she stopped and did not have sexual abuse.

The judge held that Chen Nan said in the telephone recording file recorded by the victim woman that "willing to pack 6,000 yuan" and "doing something wrong" and acknowledging that there was indeed a woman who made a wrong act and that the victim was sent to the night. When I went to Kaohsiung Rong to see the physical and mental department, I was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress syndrome and symptoms of depression. But after a week, I dared to cry to my husband. The response was in line with the victim’s usual feelings. The accusation was true. Kaohsiung District was in May this year. Chen Chen was sentenced to four years in prison. Kaohsiung High Branch rejected the appeal a few days ago and upheld the first-instance judgment. The whole case can still be appealed.

According to the "Apple Daily" report, the former hiring Chen Nan said that Chen Nan was an assistant to other members of the parliament. He has more than 10 years of experience, but he has been in the service for less than a year and has asked him to leave. The Honourable Member also said that Chen Nan is an adult and is responsible for his actions and cannot make any response to him.

●Dongsen News cares about you
Respect the autonomy of the body! Please call 113, 110

(schematic / flip from pixabay)