• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan stage China invasion. Yay!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Democracy my butt!

Freedom my balls!

If the planet earth don't get soon enough massive carnage and deprivation to men, it will be complete total extinction and complete ruin inevitably.

Democracy; Freedom; Humanity; Equality; Security; Economy etc are the silly mistakes made by greedy stupid naive and myopic man to pamper themselves at the expense of future, overdraft the resources, destroy the ecology & environment, exhaust the resources, and conduct mess genocide cum suicide by exhausting & ruining whole planet. Tyranny Carnage & Brutality must prevail and hold up forever to keep planet earth in a healthy lasting balance, just like the whole past from caveman millions of years ago until about 150yrs ago. The time about 150yrs ago idiotic morons from especially USA initiated these stupid mistake, and force sold these craps to allover the globe, intoxicating and sending us all to doomsday. Massive repeated warning from scientist community had been issued and neglected by most of the 8 billion idiots so they all deserved to be nuked.

Those who initiated the massive nuke carnage are the only ones who deserve a (very slim) chance to survive into the future.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will support Taiwan to whack the ass of China.
With Japan rapidly building up, it will make invasion of Taiwan difficult.
If you invade Japan, China will come in from behind.
If you invade Taiwan, Japan and Korea will come in.

Taiwan is really the balls of China, once Someone squeezes the ball of China... China will scream ...

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan's military is a bloody joke

hahah how can u say that
I bet you never served NS.

redwire-singapore-saf-highest-rank-smrt-3-1.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
With its superior and proven US military tech, Taiwan will beat the shit out of China. China will be lucky if Taiwan does not decide to annex the whole country.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA NATO Japs and even Neh-land added up can not Stop China from Conquering Taiwan. All the more if more Kay Pohs tried to prevent Taiwan unification by force, THE LARGER WILL BE THE BENEFITS / WINS / TROPHY / PROFITS / GAINS from this war.

Because China will get opportunity to stand tall above more LOSERS n force all the losers to comply an suck and sign surrender treaty and be a Defeated country bowing below Chinese feet.

Chinese had been too peaceful and civilized and this is entirely against own interest. Ever since they gave Vietnam a bloody nose in 1979, they had no wars. They seriously lack wars and carnage. It is very unhealthy and completely wrong especially for a country so big. They should start a world war evey 10 to 15 years and last for at lrast 5 years, death toll 50 million each round. Rule the world like this.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese had been too peaceful and civilized and this is entirely against own interest. Ever since they gave Vietnam a bloody nose in 1979, they had no wars. They seriously lack wars and carnage. It is very unhealthy and completely wrong especially for a country so big. They should start a world war evey 10 to 15 years and last for at lrast 5 years, death toll 50 million each round. Rule the world like this.
I believe it was vietnam that gave china a bloody nose when china invaded its borders in 1979.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have serve la, a sapper.
I was just a low SES MTL driver.

See this news - https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...stopping-to-help-children-school-van-10176776

They never thanks the driver, nobody will remember us for anything. this is why we are the lowest SES in SAF.

When soldiers rest in outfield, we dig trenches and camo vehicle.
When soldiers are still sleeping, we draw stores and prepare vehicles.
When soldiers return to camp, we wash vehicles.