• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan should be afraid of China's Apache

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I highly suspect that these are meant for civilian use.
Who the fuck will wanna fly a military chopter with no armaments ? You're literally a sitting duck up there.
good analysis. that was the original purpose... but some tiong genius thought they could make an impact with a 2-3 man device like this. More like target practice for ground troops. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm not exactly a fan of war, but really I would like to see Tiongland go into full military conflict. Then everyone can either put up or shut up. Tired of seeing all the tiong supremacists with their incredible technology propaganda when they can't even build a decent car.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its a heli version of a jet pack.

JetPackAviation-prototype-e1452204453562.jpg

These will be sort of a cavalry unit. Used to cross the straits in small helicopters and secure a beach front to others to land.