• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan mata will dig smelly garbage help 傻屄 find NT$200 Cash she DUMPED! SPF?

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
2b3a5f474dcc7d24d3b00ffc23c7d0cc

Don't ask me to help find your dumped cash in garbage you stupid bitch!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/女誤將鈔票丟進垃圾桶-警忍惡臭撿回-080904511.html

女誤將鈔票丟進垃圾桶 警忍惡臭撿回

三立新聞網 setn.com

9k 人追蹤
三立新聞網
2018年2月20日 下午4:09
社會中心/綜合報導

一名李姓女大生日前與朋友到台中一中商圈年貨大街逛街時,誤將手中2張百元鈔與手上的垃圾丟進垃圾子車,嚇得她大叫,恰巧在旁邊的員警了解狀況後,不畏垃圾臭味,拿夾子不斷尋找,最後成功夾出2張紙鈔,並歸還給女大生。

475e004a2f4fe456ca3e04ad794d1afb

檢視相片
▲員警不畏臭味,在垃圾堆中尋找200元。(圖/翻攝畫面)

13日晚上7點30分,李姓女大生和朋友逛年貨大街後,拿出車資200元準備搭車,沒想到李女與朋友聊得太起勁,不小心將手中200元和垃圾一同丟進垃圾子車,待她回過神後,嚇得大聲尖叫。

育才派出所執行一中商圈年貨大街機動派出所勤務,副所長羅文良、警員王柏智巡邏時聽到叫聲,立刻上前查看,員警了解狀況後,向附近店家借長鐵夾,不畏垃圾臭味,左手拿著手電筒,右手拿著長夾在垃圾子車打撈,最後員警成功在垃圾堆中撿回2張百元鈔,女大生也高興地不斷感謝警方幫忙,最後機動派出所服務站的志工將紙鈔擦拭乾淨後,歸還給女大生。

1a583707a396c5ecd20a48b24508deba

檢視相片
▲▼員警成功夾出200元,志工則將紙鈔擦拭後歸還給女大生。(圖/翻攝畫面)

26f8da8302a414c0686d9c25c26e76b0

檢視相片
網友對此看法兩極,有網友大讚警察熱心主動幫忙,但也有人認為女大生自己的疏失要自己解決,不應該麻煩警察。

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should try this during election period, your MP might help you pick it up or lose a vote. Hope your incumbent MP happens to be a million dollar minister. Long live PAP. Huat ah

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should try this during election period, your MP might help you pick it up or lose a vote. Hope your incumbent MP happens to be a million dollar minister. Long live PAP. Huat ah

Good idea....when MP comes along during the house visit, look distress, says you accidentally threw your piggy bank down the rubbish chute & see, what MP does, then follow downstairs...MP dig dust bin , clear all rubbish, find nothing, you say, wait! I go back upstairs & check & from 20th floor you shout & hold up the piggy bank & say.." I have found it"!!