• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan celebrity host marries chiobu 20 years his junior

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
1653280372661.png

TAIPEI - Taiwanese celebrity couple Mickey Huang and Summer Meng are now the proud parents of a baby girl.

On Thursday night (May 19), Meng posted on social media a photo of her looking at her daughter, whom they have nicknamed "Yellow Corn".

The 30-year-old actress wrote in Chinese: "I have experienced a process which those who have not given birth will not understand. I chose water birth so that every moment could be natural."

Meng, who is known for acting in idol dramas such as Aim High (2014) and Love, Timeless (2017), said that she did not take measures such as administering an epidural or going through labour induction.

"Although it hurt so much that my husband and I did not know whether I shed tears, the delivery went smoothly, taking only 18 minutes from pushing to the end," she said. "She is an angelic child."

Huang, 50, also shared the post on social media.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 146589
TAIPEI - Taiwanese celebrity couple Mickey Huang and Summer Meng are now the proud parents of a baby girl.

On Thursday night (May 19), Meng posted on social media a photo of her looking at her daughter, whom they have nicknamed "Yellow Corn".

The 30-year-old actress wrote in Chinese: "I have experienced a process which those who have not given birth will not understand. I chose water birth so that every moment could be natural."

Meng, who is known for acting in idol dramas such as Aim High (2014) and Love, Timeless (2017), said that she did not take measures such as administering an epidural or going through labour induction.

"Although it hurt so much that my husband and I did not know whether I shed tears, the delivery went smoothly, taking only 18 minutes from pushing to the end," she said. "She is an angelic child."

Huang, 50, also shared the post on social media.
Is this guy related to DPM Heng?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becas they dislike their name given by parents eg gansiokbin apparentlee the parents sabotage her by giving such a dirty whore name.
With surname gan already on alert liao have to be careful still add a shiok and worse end with bin KNN no jibye bin then is surprising KNN

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do the chinks have to adopt dumbfuck Ang Moh names?

You don't see the Koreans doing the same thing. They're proud of their ancestry and their culture.

https://www.ranker.com/list/famous-people-from-south-korea/reference

Only a very small minority adopt Western names.
That I do not understand.
I have seen numerous Chinese in Toronto, adopt "English" names, and many of my schoolmates from 40 years ago, adopt "English" names.
I do not believe his parents gave my former classmate's older brother, a name like Andrew Michael Lee (an individual born in the late 1950s).
I have kept the name that my parents have to me at birth.