• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan aunty had been fucking Mindef & govt, NSF son found in sea killed in navy uniform needle in head, Govt lied!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Govt told her son vanished AWOL wearing civilian clothes. But later his corpse was found in the sea, rotten and wearing navy uniform, there was a steel needle in the head of his corpse, it was found by PRC fishing boat. So navy killed him in the sea, because he not happy with NS want AWOL.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/穿軍服的兒子逃兵溺死-頭上卻插了鋼針-225959072.html

穿軍服的兒子逃兵溺死 頭上卻插了鋼針

鏡週刊Mirror Media

2.8k 人追蹤

鏡週刊
2018年9月18日 上午10:03

800f71cef6e065bcf086b25ef271b531

檢視相片

23年前海軍士兵黃國章在艦上遇難,死因成謎。原本只是家庭主婦的黃媽媽為洗刷兒子冤屈,離開家鄉花蓮到台北陳情抗議,她對遲遲不願公開真相的軍方恨之入骨,從此成為令軍隊、媒體都害怕的爆氣媽媽。恨意讓她成為一團火,走到哪都要焚燒殆盡、不留餘地。
但她漸漸選擇一條比恨更難走的路,把每個入伍服役的孩子,都當成自己的孩子,一面推動軍中人權立法,一面協助調解軍中糾紛、平反軍冤案。上個月,在關於黃媽媽的紀錄片《孤軍》首映會上,海軍司令黃曙光終於代表軍方向她正式道歉,「黃媽媽」這3個字讓世人永遠記住了黃國章的犧牲。

門禁森嚴的軍事機關前,黃媽媽伴著神情焦慮的陳情家屬,過去她是被軍方拒於門外的憤怒家屬,萬萬沒想到,這天星級將領獲報後親自到大門迎接,她輕易踏入了軍方要地。
我不為軍方,也不為家屬,我只為孩子(服役官兵)好。​
會客大廳裡,一邊是夾雜憤怒恐懼的陳情家屬,對面是將軍與各階軍官嚴陣以待,以為是劍拔弩張的局勢,豈料黃媽媽開口就說:「沒被我磨練過怎麼升將軍?現在的將軍都是我看他們從小官升上來的呢!」將軍大笑點頭稱是,緩解了緊繃氣氛。她話鋒一轉,要軍方對家屬的疑惑作出說明,她一會兒釐清案情、一會兒安撫家屬情緒、一會兒督促軍方貫徹法令,凡她開口,軍官皆認真抄寫筆記,一樁緊張的軍中申訴案以和氣作收。
本名陳碧娥的「黃媽媽」62歲了,她早已是台灣軍中人權的代名詞:「我處理事情是從外圍把落葉往中心掃,因為一般人不懂軍方規矩,軍隊長官寧可對我坦誠,否則會被我鬧死。」黃媽媽現在無須吵鬧就能直搗黃龍,在層層疊疊的軍隊體系中,找到能解決問題的核心人物,成為軍民鴻溝最重要的橋梁,她說:「我不為軍方,也不為家屬,我只為孩子(服役官兵)好,很多孩子不願跟爸媽說的,都願意告訴我。」
黃媽媽的通天本領非一朝一夕修煉而來的。23年來,她的樣子幾乎沒有變,圓圓的臉龐刻著剛毅的線條,茂密的頭髮就像糾結的鋼絲;而23年過去了,她在海軍南陽艦上服役的兒子黃國章的死因也沒變:依舊成謎。
123a9d5d79eb3b6efd93a414509b418c

檢視相片
黃國章入伍時的照片陽光開朗,一點都不像軍方所說的「自閉」。(黃媽媽提供)
只要有抗議的場所,我就去發傳單,只要有地下電台邀請,我就去講。​
1995年6月10日凌晨,黃媽媽接到軍方通知黃國章失蹤,艦上官兵指稱他不適應軍中生活,穿便服逃兵了。6天後,大陸漁民撈到黃國章嚴重腐敗的屍體,卻是身著軍服,頭插鋼針。軍方改口,黃國章生性自閉,有自戕傾向,但黃媽媽記憶中的兒子,明明是有自信又自律的孩子。
「他愛玩水,抽到海軍艦艇很高興,為了要提前入伍,他還自我要求體能,每天傍晚去花蓮體育場跑步。他新訓時都沒問題,沒想到上船後卻被學長欺壓。」現在談到黃國章,她已相當平靜:「他在信裡說,有次船停在蘇澳,想到山那頭就是花蓮的家,就特別想家,後來看到跟海有關的東西,他就覺得討厭…」回憶兒子生命最後幾段話,她還是忍不住脫下眼鏡拭淚。

更多鏡週刊報導
「國防部長還我兒子」 她是軍方、媒體都頭痛的瘋婆子
每個入伍服役的孩子 都像自己的孩子
她從軍方的對立面 變成軍民之間的協調仲裁者

The son of a military uniform, the deserter, has a steel pin

Mirror Media

Mirror weekly
September 18, 2018

800f71cef6e065bcf086b25ef271b531

View photo

23 years ago, the navy soldier Huang Guozhang was killed on the ship, and the cause of death became a mystery. Huang, who was originally a housewife, tried to wash her son's grievances and left her hometown of Hualien to protest in Taipei. She hated the military that was reluctant to disclose the truth, and has since become a provocative mother who is afraid of the military and the media. Hatred made her a fire, and wherever she went, she would burn it and leave no room.
However, she gradually chose a path that was harder to walk than hate. She regarded each child enrolled in the service as her own child, while promoting the military's human rights legislation, while assisting in mediating disputes in the military and redressing military cases. Last month, at the premiere of Huang’s documentary “The Lonely Army”, the commander of the Navy, Huang Shuguang, finally officially apologized to her on behalf of the army. The three words “Yellow Mother” let the world always remember the sacrifice of Huang Guozhang.

Before the banned military organs, Huang Mama was accompanied by her family members who were worried about her feelings. In the past, she was an angry family member who was rejected by the military. I never thought that this day, the star will receive the report and personally go to the door to meet her. Stepped into the military's main place.
I am not for the military, nor for my family. I am only good for the children (service officers and soldiers).​
In the hall of the visitor, on the one hand, the family members of the anger and fear are mixed. The generals and the officers of all ranks are waiting for each other. They think that it is a situation of arrogance. Unexpectedly, Huang’s mother said, “I haven’t been honed by me. How can I rise to the general? It’s all I see when they are promoted from a small official!” The general laughed and nodded, saying that it eased the tension. She turned her head and asked the military to explain the doubts of her family. She clarified the case for a while, calmed the family's emotions for a while, and urged the military to implement the decree. When she spoke, the officers carefully copied the notes, a nervous military complaint. Take the temperament.
The real name of "Big Mama" is 62 years old. She has long been synonymous with human rights in the Taiwan military. "I handle the matter by sweeping the leaves from the periphery to the center. Because the average person does not understand the military rules, the military chief would rather be honest with me. Otherwise I will die." Huang Mama can now go straight to Huanglong without any noise. In the layered army system, she finds the core person who can solve the problem and becomes the most important bridge for the military-civil divide. She said: "I am not The military is not a family member. I only want to be a child (serving officers and soldiers). Many children who are unwilling to talk to their parents are willing to tell me."
Huang’s mother’s life is not cultivated overnight. In the past 23 years, her appearance has hardly changed. The round face is engraved with resolute lines, and the dense hair is like a tangled wire. And 23 years later, the cause of her death in the naval Nanyang ship, Huang Guozhang, has not changed: Still a mystery.
spaceball.gif

View photo
When Huang Guozhang was enlisted in the army, the photos were sunny and cheerful, not at all like the military’s "autism". (Provided by Huang Mama)

As long as there is a place for protest, I will send out flyers. As long as there is an invitation from the underground station, I will go and talk.​
In the early morning of June 10, 1995, Huang Ma received a notice from the military that Huang Guozhang was missing. The officers and men on the ship alleged that he did not adapt to the military life and wore casual clothes to escape. Six days later, the mainland fishermen caught Huang Guozhang’s seriously corrupted body, but he was wearing a military uniform and had a steel needle in his head. The military changed its mouth. Huang Guozhang was autistic and self-satisfied. However, the son of Huang’s mother’s memory was clearly a self-confident and self-disciplined child.
"He loves to play with water. It is very happy to draw a naval ship. In order to get into the army early, he also asks for physical strength. He goes to Hualien Stadium every evening to run. He has no problem in his new training. He didn't expect to be bullied by the seniors after he got on the boat." When she talked about Huang Guozhang, she was quite calm: "He said in the letter that there was a time when the boat stopped at Suao and thought that the mountain was the home of Hualien, and he was especially homesick. Later, when he saw something related to the sea, he felt that Hate..." Recalling the last few words of her son's life, she couldn't help but take off her glasses and wipe her tears.