• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tailoring Shorts

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey guys wondering if another tailor their shorts?
I mean Bermudas, Chinos or whatever you call it.

SG’s weather is hot and I’m seldom in pants/trousers......I prefer shorts.The ones in the shops like Uniqlo and Giordano are boring and the better ones selling in Topman and other Branded ones are not value for money. I’ll rather go back to have them tailored.
I used to have a tailor but the old man passed on. He told me tailors seldom do shorts and he did it for me coz I was his old time regular.
My question is any good tailors to recommend? Or should I wait for covid over and scout around in jb. From what I know my tailor used to send his fabrics and drawings over the causeway for his workers to work on.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN only ah pek will think of tailoring shorts as bermudas are supposed to be crumpled faded designs KNN tailored kind is rike long pants cut short worn by ah pek KNN

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys wondering if another tailor their shorts?
I mean Bermudas, Chinos or whatever you call it.

SG’s weather is hot and I’m seldom in pants/trousers......I prefer shorts.The ones in the shops like Uniqlo and Giordano are boring and the better ones selling in Topman and other Branded ones are not value for money. I’ll rather go back to have them tailored.
I used to have a tailor but the old man passed on. He told me tailors seldom do shorts and he did it for me coz I was his old time regular.
My question is any good tailors to recommend? Or should I wait for covid over and scout around in jb. From what I know my tailor used to send his fabrics and drawings over the causeway for his workers to work on.
Good idea. I can never find a pair of cargo shorts that I like. Better to get ah pek tailors to make one according to my design n buy a few

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN only ah pek will think of tailoring shorts as bermudas are supposed to be crumpled faded designs KNN tailored kind is rike long pants cut short worn by ah pek KNN
No la Bermudas can tailor. The fabric and cutting will make it look even batter than those expensive branded ones. Best of all it’s bespoke and I like the details I can add on such as retro side adjusters, metallic buckets, flap pockets etc etc It’s like I’m the designer.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la Bermudas can tailor. The fabric and cutting will make it look even batter than those expensive branded ones. Best of all it’s bespoke and I like the details I can add on such as retro side adjusters, metallic buckets, flap pockets etc etc It’s like I’m the designer.
Problem is the tailor won't follow your requirements gai KNN the outcome will surely not your desire unless eg you saw your high ses friend having a eg original bape bermuda that cost a few hundreds dollar then you borrow from him and bring it to tailor and say duplicate this then you get what you see at lower cost KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you must be atas. sinkie unkers normally wear shorts that cost less than $6.9. they are sold in sundry shops at hdb heartlands and chinatown. as for me, my favorite is either the jimbo or feiloong brand. very shiok for sg climate. lanjiao can breathe.
1587095950516.png