• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tag You For Fun :D:D:D

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I don't know about pubic hairs but pussy juices sure contain probiotics.

Probiotics in the vagina, primarily Lactobacillus strains, act as a defensive force by colonizing the vaginal tract, stopping pathogenic microorganisms from setting up base. It also: Promotes an acidic vaginal environment to discourage the growth of bad bacteria by producing lactic acid. https://www.medicaldaily.com/probiotics-healthy-vagina-good-bacteria-yeast-infections-393220
Song riao.. @Froggy now can drink his probiotics straight from her tap..Lol :biggrin:

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer her. Educated, Intelligent, Alluring and Playful. Lol :biggrin:
And she's probably richer than me... Nothing to worry. It's companionship. :biggrin:

siao liao, i feel that you are in luv
you think she is worthy and truthful to you.

maxresdefault.jpg

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drinking plain water in the first 48 hours increases the churning of the tummy, giving raise to pain. Your ass will just pee these liquids out without absorbing much because the intestines are too sensitive,
I'm afraid that's just the natural, even though painful, way our bodies recover from diarrhoea.
We just need to drink even more water than usual (maybe even at least two or three litres more than usual) and add some:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodised_salt
to the water to prevent:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine_deficiency

adding unnecessary suffering to @Froggy.
I dare say that it is a necessary suffering, in order to recover.
And from a more philosophical/religious point of view, it's a natural form of punishment for the sin of:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluttony

Coke in US contains different sugars from the Asian recipe (less fructose). For some reasons, AMDK convined me that coke is smoothing to the intestines. Coke and 100plus also provides fluid, salt n sugars needed to your body in the smallest volume and easiest manner for your fragile intestines to handle.
I'm afraid I'm still not convinced, especially since soft drinks companies obviously want to at least maintain their annual revenue, right?
If some of their regular consumers fall sick and stop drinking soft drinks for a few weeks, and if this continues happening throughout the year, that would obviously affect their revenue, right?

I am not medically-trained, just sharing some bad experiences that I had in ASEAN countries. Even in the most expensive hotel of a small town, u need to brush teeth with mineral water.
In my humble opinion again, if the tap water there is really that bad, then it's still better to drink the more expensive mineral water than to drink soft drinks (which would be even more expensive, right?), whether you are sick or not and even if you have diarrhoea.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In my humble opinion, the best way to minimize food poisoning is to abstain from eggs and dairy products as much as possible, simply because it's not possible to be sure which egg or dairy product happens to be contaminated with:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campylobacter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campylobacter_jejuni
which is the specific bacteria in eggs and dairy products that cause:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diarrhea#Infections
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroenteritis#Bacterial

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shellfish
especially:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bivalve_molluscs
(such as clams, oysters, cockles, mussels, scallops), can also cause:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shellfish_poisoning
if you're unlucky enough to eat those that have been contaminated with:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxins
such as:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domoic_acid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okadaic_acid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brevetoxin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxitoxin
You are "knowledge on tap" :biggrin: Thank you

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I agree with abstaining from food for at least 24 hours, but I'm afraid just drinking Coke or 100plus is not a good idea, simply because that will result in too much bad sugar (i.e. sucrose and/or fructose):
sammyboy.com/posts/2512976
being consumed, unless the sugar is glucose, the good sugar.
But unless I'm mistaken, Coke, 100plus and nearly all other soft drinks contain sucrose and/or fructose, so I think it's best to abstain from all soft drinks.

And I find it very hard to believe that there can be anything wrong at all in drinking plain water:
sammyboy.com/posts/2444793
even while recovering from diarrhoea; if there's any pain, it's obviously caused by the bad bacteria that's still inside the intestines, not the water.

Even better is to drink at least two cups of:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_tea
chinese-culture.net/html/chinese_green_tea.html
sammyboy.com/posts/2429573
everyday; and of course, I prefer Japanese green tea, which is made by steaming (a healthier method, in my opinion):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_tea#Green_tea_by_country
("While Chinese green tea was originally steamed, as it still is in Japan, after the early Ming dynasty it has typically been processed by being pan-fired in a dry wok. Other processes employed in China today include oven-firing, basket-firing, tumble-drying and sun-drying.")
I think 100plus should be ok to counter dehydration due to diarrhea. It replenishes electrolytes. Better would be a sea salt and honey drink.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hong Kong Women Left Unsatisfied By "Grass-Eating" Sexless Nerds
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...n-left-unsatisfied-grass-eating-sexless-nerds

How herbivores, hermits and stay-at-home men are leaving a generation of Hong Kong women unsatisfied
http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/famil...mits-and-stay-home-men-are-leaving-generation

Actually HK women also as fierce as Shanghai right?
Why they picked such a name for those men? They would rather have hot-blooded carnivores devouring them? Hmmm, probably so! Devouring their pussies :biggrin: