• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Syria: 5-year-old girl kidnapped and raped, then murdered and dumped in garbage by muslim parents in honor killing

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes that's right. I believe Muhammad may have been more moderate than the rest of them. But the people there, it's in their blood to behave like that.

The most shockening words I remembered from whoami, he said his prophet muhammed is the most being insulted human in the world. He said no religion leader has suffered as much insults as his prophet, and he was almost in tears! I am still very shock!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most shockening words I remembered from whoami, he said his prophet muhammed is the most being insulted human in the world. He said no religion leader has suffered as much insults as his prophet, and he was almost in tears! I am still very shock!
it may be possible. as far as i can tell, Muhammad and the religion have not that much to do with each other other than one is used as a reason to follow the other.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oi! 21 minutes too long lah. summary?

The summary is that in islamic sources, mahomet recited a bunch of stories taken from the Old Testament, New Testament, Gnostic gospel scrolls and changed their writings to suit his arabic audience.

The stories were written down by scribes, one of which left islam after he made several changes to the quran to improve on its literary qualities. That scribe was eventually hunted down and killed by mahomet's men.

The islamic sayings of mahomet were written on loose sheets of animal skins, scattered amongst his many followers. islamic sources also said that some of the sheets were eaten by goats prior to being compiled into a single book, hence the quran will never be complete.

The quran book was compiled by one of the arab kings decades after mahomet and his closest companions were dead. When the king was satisfied, he published his own copy of the quran and ordered all other versions of the quran to be burned. Even his own source material for his quran was burned. Today, there is also no surviving copy of his first version of the quran, the caliph uthman quran.

There had been many version of the qurans around for centuries. Major standardization of the quran took place, notably in Egypt in 1924. That was the first time a quran was standardized and printed using modern printing press. A lot of old qurans before 1924 were subsequently destroyed to keep up the myth that the moslem quran, one half the islamic scriptures, were never edited in history.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Insults are usually based on false accusations or exaggerations of one's flaws.

In the case of muhammad, mentioning factually the things he did is considered an insult.

muhammad fucked a kid (it's in islamic sources, but it's an insult to say muhammad is a pedo)

muhammad led brigands to raid caravans (yet another insult to say muhammad is a robber)

muhammad ordered his men to torture POWs to find out where they hid their money (yet another insult to say muhammad and his merry men are greedy for gold and loot)

and the list goes on...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The summary is that in islamic sources, mahomet recited a bunch of stories taken from the Old Testament, New Testament, Gnostic gospel scrolls and changed their writings to suit his arabic audience.

The stories were written down by scribes, one of which left islam after he made several changes to the quran to improve on its literary qualities. That scribe was eventually hunted down and killed by mahomet's men.

The islamic sayings of mahomet were written on loose sheets of animal skins, scattered amongst his many followers. islamic sources also said that some of the sheets were eaten by goats prior to being compiled into a single book, hence the quran will never be complete.

The quran book was compiled by one of the arab kings decades after mahomet and his closest companions were dead. When the king was satisfied, he published his own copy of the quran and ordered all other versions of the quran to be burned. Even his own source material for his quran was burned. Today, there is also no surviving copy of his first version of the quran, the caliph uthman quran.

There had been many version of the qurans around for centuries. Major standardization of the quran took place, notably in Egypt in 1924. That was the first time a quran was standardized and printed using modern printing press. A lot of old qurans before 1924 were subsequently destroyed to keep up the myth that the moslem quran, one half the islamic scriptures, were never edited in history.
haha. where were you when whoami was talking about this? I went digging for this info and came up short. Goodness knows how you found it. Thanks for the ino. :thumbsup:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha. where were you when whoami was talking about this? I went digging for this info and came up short. Goodness knows how you found it. Thanks for the ino. :thumbsup:

moslems have a tendency to bury parts of about their religion that they are ashamed of.

With such an attitude, they do the same to their islamic history. moslems, as much as possible, refuse to teach about their own religion's war crimes and other sordid things done by their own religious figures like mass murder, robbery, or how their own religious scriptures were edited and corrupted over time. You might notice that the m&ds are also very eager to downplay the bad behavior of their past and current sultans.

I've attached some quotes from wikipedia. You're welcome to google on your own for more info, including discussions on quora regarding the "year 1924 quran".

The influential standard Quran of Cairo ("1342 Cairo text" using the Islamic calendar) is the Quran that was used throughout almost all the Muslim world until the Saudi Quran of 1985. The Egyptian edition is based on the "Ḥafṣ" version ("qira'at") based on ʻAsim's recitation, the 8th-century recitation of Kufa.[125] ۞[126] It uses a set of additional symbols and an elaborate system of modified vowel-signs and for minute details, not identical to any older system.[127] The Cairo edition has become the standard for modern printings of the Quran[128][129] with the exception of those used in all North Africa (excluding Egypt) where the Warsh version is used.[130]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran#1924_Cairo_edition

Pre-1924 Qurans dumped in the Nile
Main article: 1924 Cairo Quran
Following the printing of the 1924 "royal" edition (amīriyya)."[7] a large number of pre-1924 Qurans were destroyed by dumping them in the river Nile.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran_desecration#Pre-1924_Qurans_dumped_in_the_Nile

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
moslems have a tendency to bury parts of about their religion that they are ashamed of.

With such an attitude, they do the same to their islamic history. moslems, as much as possible, refuse to teach about their own religion's war crimes and other sordid things done by their own religious figures like mass murder, robbery, or how their own religious scriptures were edited and corrupted over time. You might notice that the m&ds are also very eager to downplay the bad behavior of their past and current sultans.

I've attached some quotes from wikipedia. You're welcome to google on your own for more info, including discussions on quora regarding the "year 1924 quran".

The influential standard Quran of Cairo ("1342 Cairo text" using the Islamic calendar) is the Quran that was used throughout almost all the Muslim world until the Saudi Quran of 1985. The Egyptian edition is based on the "Ḥafṣ" version ("qira'at") based on ʻAsim's recitation, the 8th-century recitation of Kufa.[125] ۞[126] It uses a set of additional symbols and an elaborate system of modified vowel-signs and for minute details, not identical to any older system.[127] The Cairo edition has become the standard for modern printings of the Quran[128][129] with the exception of those used in all North Africa (excluding Egypt) where the Warsh version is used.[130]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran#1924_Cairo_edition

Pre-1924 Qurans dumped in the Nile
Main article: 1924 Cairo Quran
Following the printing of the 1924 "royal" edition (amīriyya)."[7] a large number of pre-1924 Qurans were destroyed by dumping them in the river Nile.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran_desecration#Pre-1924_Qurans_dumped_in_the_Nile
appreciate you doing the digging. I am inherently lazy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s been 5.5 months since I left and the malicious dogs cottonmouth aka glockman aka Jeremy Quek as per hint by jw5 (and sweetiepie etc) are allowed by Leongsam to smear and insult me slut whore mistress with no consequence. I have to inform Leongsam to delete the posts and sometimes to no avail and i am sick of it. So Leongsam did not follow his deal to get his moderators to remove posts speaking ill of me so here I am carrying out my vow to spam the forum if cottonmouth is allowed to spam in my threads without consequence - which cottonmouth obviously did and was allowed - and he has been allowed in this 5.5 months no need follow his agreement to stop insulting me and continued to smear and insult me whore just yesterday and insulted me have std one day before that and everyday with no consequence.

Another thing to highlight is I realised after I left forum that @strawberry = @kaninabuchaojibye and I already know @nightsafari = @kaninabuchaojibye i.e despicable nightsafari is the strawberry that started the thread Who is Ginfreely sugar daddy and then keep upping it on the pretext of asking about strawberry. No wonder so pretentious always pretending to like my Hokkien threads while stabbing me non stop.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Assuming muhammed is alive today and you managed to find a 9 year old chio bu kid and offered her as a child bride.
Guess what will be whoami's reaction?

Answer: He will be very grateful with you and wish that the Prophet will be pleased with her (P.U.B.H) :confused:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming muhammed is alive today and you managed to find a 9 year old chio bu kid and offered her as a child bride.
Guess what will be whoami's reaction?

Answer: He will be very grateful with you and wish that the Prophet will be pleased with her (P.U.B.H) :confused:
I wish he was here to answer for himself. I would like to know his thoughts on it.