• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sylvia Lim, did you ever make such racist remarks? YES OR NO?

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2012/05/sajeev-kamalasanan-resigns-from-the-workers-party/

"I had also heard from existing cadre members that Ms Sylvia had privately made reference to a group of “problematic” ex-candidates that are not given cadreship and I started wondering if I was one of them. I finally questioned Ms Sylvia about why she never considered nominating me for party cadreship and was not satisfied with her explanations:

1) That it has been the party’s experience that Indians tend to leave after getting party cadreship; and"

Why did Sylvia Lim deliberately and maliciously single out the Indian community for leaving the Party after getting cadreship? Is she saying that no Chinese cadres ever leave the Party? Why such focus and venom against the Indian community?

And just who are the "problematic" people whom she is referring to?

Sylvia Lim should, just for once in her entire life, be transparent and accountable for her words and stop acting blur like she always did in Parliament...

No more "I don't know what to say leh"......

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Richard, how dumb can you get for asking politicians in a forum like this. Do you really think that she or any other politicians will reply? Only the big fat insect will.

B

Baluku

if i say ah neh got balls to kick off a by election.

am i a racist too? :biggrin: