• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Syed Putra, did you eat the seafood arrabbiata pasta?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/groups/complaintsingapore/posts/1499638633816359/

On the 1st September I order seafood arrabbiata pasta with sprite. Total $26. But the rider delivered only the drink. I immediately contacted the help center thinking they could give me an explanation and let me claim back my money for the pasta that I did not receive. But ofc they "unfortunately" can't refund me back after reviewing my case. I contacted the help center 4 times. All same results. What did they even review to declare that I can't have my money back. Don't tell me I paid $26 for just the sprite. I'm so frustrated with their services. We customers order food to eat. Not for the restaurant to messup or for this help center to learn n improve their service. What kind of service is this? If food quality no good, they can give refund back. But when it comes to missing food, they can't give back my money. I'm so mad for the fact that I can't claim my money back and for paying $26 total for just the sprite.

305019154_5677897968928705_6691505323773162329_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbi...mSSE43lFK2CDA5OTrMOIPgZJdJRZfxgw&__tn__=*bH-R

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/groups/complaintsingapore/posts/1499638633816359/

On the 1st September I order seafood arrabbiata pasta with sprite. Total $26. But the rider delivered only the drink. I immediately contacted the help center thinking they could give me an explanation and let me claim back my money for the pasta that I did not receive. But ofc they "unfortunately" can't refund me back after reviewing my case. I contacted the help center 4 times. All same results. What did they even review to declare that I can't have my money back. Don't tell me I paid $26 for just the sprite. I'm so frustrated with their services. We customers order food to eat. Not for the restaurant to messup or for this help center to learn n improve their service. What kind of service is this? If food quality no good, they can give refund back. But when it comes to missing food, they can't give back my money. I'm so mad for the fact that I can't claim my money back and for paying $26 total for just the sprite.

305019154_5677897968928705_6691505323773162329_n.jpg

Not him for sure, he can't even afford to pay the platform fee.