• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Switzheland teaches inferior Ah Tiong ( PRC chinese man ) how to use a toilet

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
These sad PRC communist China people are the shame and disgrace of Asia. This is exactly I would call myself only a Hong Kongese and Singaporean because If I'm to call myself a Chinese how am I suppose to clench my fist and call for justice ?

April 20, 2016

http://www.whatsonweibo.com/too-lou...roduces-separate-trains-for-chinese-tourists/

" Such is the case in Switzerland, visited by one million Chinese tourists every year. Locals and Swiss tourists often feel harassed by the Chinese, Heute reports, especially on the famous Rigi Railways. Chinese tourists are said to be “loud and rude”, and they “spit on the floor”.

" The newspaper also published one of the train’s illustrations that instruct tourists to sit on toilet seats rather than to squat on them. The railway company assumes that Chinese tourists often stand on the toilet, and don’t clean their footprints afterwards. "

11908022_10155981009905483_31463008_n.jpg

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm so glad that my paternal ancestors migrated to Hong Kong in the 1850's just like 99% of Hong Kong population today 1850's to 1950's right after British colonized Hong Kong in 1840's. Because of them migrating they spared from the inferior education and leadership of the CCP.

They even teach you on how to use toilets LOL how can your Chinese communist party produce such barbarians.

toilet-signs.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
They should also be taught not to open the doors in planes. Doors are important! :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the West want to earn Chinese tourist dollars they should cater for Chinese bombom life style and start building toilet the Chinese way.. How the Western shit does not mean ALL nations must shit like them?

Ask not what the Chinese can do for you but what you can do for the Chinese.

Not necessary Western style sit down bom bom is ideal. The correct way of bom bom is Chinese style where your buttock do not touch any surface that may have HIV and other STD virues on it.

How many Westerners died from cross contamination from toilet bowl?

Shit not the way of Westerners ideal. Chinese are the best.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pommies don't even bathe everyday and would you followed their way of life?

Your paternal fathers should killed every one pommies they see in Honk Kong 1850s onward. The White evils are drug traffickers and destroyed Wealthy Chinese and turned them into poor nation.

Don't brag of your paternal fathers association with a evil race that destroyed China and mad Chinee poor for 150 years ending 1950.

Go know your China destroyed by your so called Westerners fuckers criminal British empire bastards.

I'm so glad that my paternal ancestors migrated to Hong Kong in the 1850's just like 99% of Hong Kong population today from 1850's to 1950's right after British colonized Hong Kong in 1840's. Because of them migrating they were spared from the inferior education and leadership of the CCP.

They even teach you where to throw toilet paper Lol. How can communist party of China produce such barbarians.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hog Kong lost to the Pommies from the opium trade war. What your forefather did to the Pommies?

Working for the devils and make evil money like them?

You Hongkies descendant should be ashamed of associating with drug traffickers. Honkies got Chinese blood in their hands working for the evil race British empire bastards.

British Empire Funded by Opium

Still, the real narco-republic in world history isn’t the United States, Mexico, Colombia or other transit points to the artificially created drug epidemic in the United States. This dubious honor actually goes to the British Empire, as their Bengal-to-China opium business during the time of Queen Victoria grew into the world’s largest commodity trade during the 19th century. Opium accounted for almost 20 percent of the Empire’s total revenue, yet opium was just the tip of the addictive trade.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/09...f-conflict-anglo-american-and-chinesehistory/

Do not make excuses.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the West want to earn Chinese tourist dollars they should cater for Chinese bombom life style and start building toilet the Chinese way.. How the Western shit does not mean ALL nations must shit like them?

Not necessary Western style sit down bom bom is ideal. The correct way of bom bom is Chinese style where your buttock do not touch any surface that may have HIV and other STD virues on it.

bro this post going to offend lots of ppl. Chinese are supposed to bend over backwards for others. Complain about loud noise on facebook also kenna racism charges.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hog Kong lost to the Pommies from the opium trade war. What your forefather did to the Pommies?

Working for the devils and make evil money like them?

You Hongkies descendant should be ashamed of associating with drug traffickers. Honkies got Chinese blood in their hands working for the evil race British empire bastards.

Still, the real narco-republic in world history isn’t the United States, Mexico, Colombia or other transit points to the artificially created drug epidemic in the United States. This dubious honor actually goes to the British Empire, as their Bengal-to-China opium business during the time of Queen Victoria grew into the world’s largest commodity trade during the 19th century. Opium accounted for almost 20 percent of the Empire’s total revenue, yet opium was just the tip of the addictive trade.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/09...f-conflict-anglo-american-and-chinesehistory/

Do you want to join my chinese dog club? My club is the best club here. It will do you no good to be a proud and racially aware chink.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Given a choice, would prefer to use the squatting type unless one is immobile or have knee problems.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should build more squatting toilets in Switzerland!! Like our world famous Changi Airport!! Problem solved!! If you can't beat them join them!! There are one billions of them!! Putting a news article to put them down is not going to help! Other than making themselves feel good and superior. They will still do what is natural to them.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is correct bro.

this is West hypocrite always think Chinese way of life is inferior to theirs. If God want human to sit when bombom the buttock will be designed differently.

They should build more squatting toilets in Switzerland!! Like our world famous Changi Airport!! Problem solved!! If you can't beat them join them!! There are one billions of them!! Putting a news article to put them down is not going to help! Other than making themselves feel good and superior. They will still do what is natural to them.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no Chinese dog club, you dickhead.

Chinese had lost 150 years of modern progress after being blatantly destroyed by the Pommies from 1700s - 1950.

China could also keep their monarchy today and showcase the world best Chinese art and craft, history of the Qing dynasty.

Do you want to join my chinese dog club? My club is the best club here. It will do you no good to be a proud and racially aware chink.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the title should go to the Pommies, British Empire people who built their wealth from drug trade at the expense of the Chinese dollars.

Chinese are the best.

For over a century, Western nations trafficked in opium on a scale that dwarfs any modern Colombian multi billion dollar drug empire, yet today we Westerners know little about it. We don't learn about it in high school history--or even college, for that matter. I had an American professor in Xiamen tell me that he thought the war was fought to keep China from exporting opium.

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

I dont know which race is the best but I know that Chinese are the scum and the skunks of the world.

Last edited: