• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sweet & Sour Pork

jw5

Loyal
Hello Choot :smile:

You don't have to worry.

Unlike elder brother Eat and some others, you have never piqued my interest, though at times, I am seriously piqued by your idiocy.

Have a great day :smile:

Ah Choot's posts are 50% of the time thought provoking, 50% of the time boliao. :wink:

Unlike Tua Pau Xian and Deputy Tua Pau Xian's (actually they are the same person and the gullible moron is merely deputizing for himself) posts which are 100% bitchy and gossipy. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Choot's posts are 50% of the time thought provoking, 50% of the time boliao. :wink:

Unlike Tua Pau Xian and Deputy Tua Pau Xian's (actually they are the same person and the gullible moron is merely deputizing for himself) posts which are 100% bitchy and gossipy. :biggrin:

Wah... I only know I'm Bo liao cos I do tpk job . Didn't know I'm. Provocative . I will reflect on myself :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

spot on n absolutely agree with you. how ur paging service? still last in the race, bro. n so far behind.

jw5

Loyal
Wah... I only know I'm Bo liao cos I do tpk job . Didn't know I'm. Provocative . I will reflect on myself :biggrin:

Self reflection is good. Lack of self awareness may create a Tua Pau Xian (including all his clone monikers) who doesn't realise it himself. :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opening odds for

Claire don't BBBJ 11/8
Claire don't AR 6/5
Claire don't AJ 5/4
Claire don't COF 5/3
Claire has a dick 19/18

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fyi. after the kleiner perkins case, here's another sex scandal that's rocking sillycon valley's vc community.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/...-partner-out-after-sex-abuse-allegations.html

"Michael Goguen, a managing partner at Sequoia Capital who had been with the firm for almost 20 years, has departed from it after a woman said he failed to live up to a $40 million settlement of her claims that he sexually abused her for more than 13 years.

Goguen denied the allegations and filed a cross-complaint alleging extortion on Monday. He said the allegations came after a romantic relationship of more than 10 years that ended badly. Goguen said in the countersuit that he stopped paying the settlement after the woman continued to threaten him."

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
fyi. after the kleiner perkins case, here's another sex scandal that's rocking sillycon valley's vc community.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/...-partner-out-after-sex-abuse-allegations.html

"Michael Goguen, a managing partner at Sequoia Capital who had been with the firm for almost 20 years, has departed from it after a woman said he failed to live up to a $40 million settlement of her claims that he sexually abused her for more than 13 years.

Goguen denied the allegations and filed a cross-complaint alleging extortion on Monday. He said the allegations came after a romantic relationship of more than 10 years that ended badly. Goguen said in the countersuit that he stopped paying the settlement after the woman continued to threaten him."

Good morning Elder bro :smile:

Reading your post in a crowded train now. I guess all our past will haunt us someday.

By the way, I wrote a piece last night in my "intoxicated" state after some drinks with Sue. When I have the time later, I will put it to "print". It's about you and her with genuine "drunken" honesty. Adieus :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello [Claire],

Congratulations,
with your new [double happiness] avatar.

Wish you many happy, healthy, satisfied, content and may be productive years.

Good morning Charlie :smile:

Nearly miss your response. Had to scroll up and down on my mobile view to look for you on a page of faecal posts by these idiots suffering from verbal diarrhoea.

Thank you for your wishes. A bit too early though :smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning Charlie :smile:

Nearly miss your response. Had to scroll up and down on my mobile view to look for you on a page of faecal posts by these idiots suffering from verbal diarrhoea.

Thank you for your wishes. A bit too early though :smile:

May be a bit too early,
but it looks like your brain and/or heart (or may be you are dreaming)
are considering this "double happiness"

Enjoy your day.