• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sweeper meena dating pinky in court

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
publichouse.sg
Breaking News:

Lawyer for Ms Vellama Marie Muthu, has applied for a summons to order the Prime Minister to appear before the Court to give testimony into the hearing on his discretionary powers to call by-elections.

We'll have more in a report at a later date.
6 minutes ago.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's kind of weird here. who actually wants pinky? is it meena sweeper or crazy ravi? he's the backup force for this meena to take on pinky. would he oblige with the blessing of his wifey?

B

Baluku

This ah neh charbor really got balls to standup to chow ah gua.

I must buy her breakfast lunch dinner next time i come back to sinkapor.

Do you have her contact no.?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinky must know what is PEOPLE'S POWER! :wink:

when bt batok mp died, it should have a compulsory BE then. but it wasn't done. did pinky default and abuse the system? maybe this should be a more rational case to pick up.

any tissue auntie wanna be exploited to initiate this case to crazy ravi?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ah neh charbor really got balls to standup to chow ah gua.

I must buy her breakfast lunch dinner next time i come back to sinkapor.

Do you have her contact no.?

depending what "balls" are u refering - ravi plucked his balls and lent it to meena. it was very obvious that ravi was the one after pinky's jutting arse.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people power!

John_Laurinaitis_People_Power_Wallpaper_by_Rajkumar_BhabaniWWE.IN.jpg