• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swedish Court Confirms Deportation Order Against Man Behind Quran-Burning Protests, Allahu Akbar!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/20...der-against-man-behind-quran-burning-protests

Rabat - Sweden is set to deport Salwan Momika, the controversial man behind last year’s Quran-burning protests, as local reports indicate that a Swedish court has upheld the deportation order against the controversial man.

Reports said the migration court in Sweden confirmed that Momika will be deported. The decision comes a few months after the immigration authorities in the country refused to extend Mokia’s residence permit.

According to reports, the rejection came after the man provided “false” information in his asylum application.

His deportation order was on hold for security reasons, the reports added, noting that the man appealed the decision but his request was rejected.

Momika carried a series of hostile protests provoking and triggering anger from Muslim communities across the world.

The hostile Quran-burning protests took place under the protection of Swedish authorities, which sparked further frustration from the international community, holding Sweden responsible for its inaction against the Islamophobic attacks.

In response to news about his deportation, Momika took to his s X, (formerly Twitter), claiming that “pressure” will not “stop him from fighting Islam.”

“Let everyone know that your pressure on me will not stop me, and I will continue to fight Islam and defend Sweden and Europe as long as I live, and there are a large number of Swedes and Europeans who love me,” he said.