• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sweden is correct - Bite the bullet!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

The following chart shows that after a slowdown in May the infections suddenly increased at the end of May and into June 2020.

I think the lessons to be learned are that once the restrictions are removed and if people did not have good hygiene (both personal and public) then the Corona Virus will spread again.

The umrah has been banned for a year. There are no foreign pilgrims allowed into Saudi Arabia. The Jeddah airport has been closed to foreign flights.

So this means the Corona Virus which is spreading in Saudi Arabia is from the residents inside the country. Imagine if the umrah and the pilgrimage are allowed ? The virus will most likely explode again not just in Saudi Arabia but around the world.
It is going to take a while before this virus thing settles down to some normalcy.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians eat with their hands so I am confident their immune system can handle Chinese virus.

I'm sure the combination of cow dung, cow piss and tumeric has some effect. They just need to work on the proportions of each for this Ayurveda cure.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure the combination of cow dung, cow piss and tumeric has some effect. They just need to work on the proportions of each for this Ayurveda cure.

Also must chant that mantra "Om Namah Shivay " correctly and with a pure pure heart

1591513704200.png

1591513778600.png

or use the vaccine

https://www.india.com/viral/gujarat...cal-drug-to-take-place-soon-in-india-4043385/

Gujarat Suggests COVID-19 Vaccine Made Out of Cow Urine-Dung, First Ever Clinical Trial of ‘Classical Drug’ to Take Place Soon in India

Ayurvedic medicine derived from panchgavya — cow’s milk, butter, ghee, dung and urine is Gujarat's serious bid to ward off coronavirus. Clinical trials to test efficiency of the medicine on COVID-19 patients to begin soon

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Laughing Minion GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY