• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swatch is launching another Huat Big Big watch for u to invest... Bro can use your package to invest liao

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Swatch x Blancpain Scuba Fifty Fathoms Diver Watch Is Here

Swatch’s $400 sequel to the MoonSwatch is inspired by sea slugs and ditches quartz for the budget brand’s automatic movement.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the Scuba Fifty Fathoms go on sale in Swatch stores on Saturday, perhaps eager buyers will have learned the lessons from the Omega collaboration rollout and exercise some patience. It may be some time before Blancpain’s MoonSwatch moment becomes widely available.

The $400 Scuba Fifty will be sold in the following US Swatch stores: Ala Moana in Hawaii, NY NY in Las Vegas, 5th Ave and TSQ in New York, Powell in SFO, Houston Galleria, Lincoln Road in Miami, Millenia in Orlando, and NorthPark in Dallas.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol another one of those forcing u to queue like a dog marketing gimmick. I hope someone gets injured and a riot happens. Then Swatch gets fined and banned from the country. Bastards

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol another one of those forcing u to queue like a dog marketing gimmick. I hope someone gets injured and a riot happens. Then Swatch gets fined and banned from the country. Bastards
No worries , this time only launch in US ...hahahaha..American Dream mah

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see any Swatch boutique nowadays?
Some Swatch vintage watches are very nice, cheap (ranging average $200) and durable ( last 20years+) but they no longer in production.
The moon watch look like cheap watch.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Swatch vintage watches are very nice, cheap (ranging average $200) and durable ( last 20years+) but they no longer in production.
Plastic will not degrade De woh

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Machiam like flip pigeon holes mah....heng heng can make alpha gain out of Ah Foks

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed you living in JB :biggrin:

Screenshot_1.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The millennial youths these days love the 'collaborations' between big brands/names these days, for whatever reason. :rolleyes:

Cases in point:

blackpink-oreo-collab-ad-release-info-000.jpg

kaws-uniqlo-frenzy-lead.jpg

020122-miu-miu-new-balance-01-112b4177d6d64900af6064574d2fda23.jpg