• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swabbers and Safe Distance Ambassadors.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I'm in the marine construction industry, every 2 weeks I would need to go to the designated swabbing centre for my irritating PCR test. From my nearly 2 years of undergoing this test, I have come to observed the attitude of some of these swabbers. With the powers and authority bestowed upon them, at times, these once jobless useless Fucktards would act fucking Yaya and would put on a condescending tone when dishing out instructions to the people going for the tests. Sometimes their attitude reminds me of the RSM at Tekong during my first day of enlistment. I have seen some local chaps arguing with these swabber Fucktards at the swabbing centre for the way they put on their 'show of force' when carrying out their duties. And the irony is there's this laminated notices put on around the centre asking people to respect the swabbing staff. Respect goes both ways. You can't expect people to respect you when you're a nasty Fucktard yourself. As for the SDAs, just last week I was in a gentleman barber shop sitting inside waiting for my turn when suddenly a group of these Lanjiaos in Red went storming the shop like a group of commandos doing a night raid on enemy territory. Apparently the barber was trimming a customer's beard and one Fucktard SDA told the customer to wear back his mask. How the fuck is the barber going to trim the guy's beard with his mask on? Luckily for the chap, the barber was already going to finish trimming his beard. As I mentioned above, when some power and authority is bestowed to the wrong people, the country and the society in general will be fucked up. I don't look down on these chaps. They are earning a honest living and they're desperate for a decent job to put food on the table. Maybe many of them were jobless for a long time before being given this short term gig of being PAP's little woof woof terriers on the streets and in swabbing centres.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the reason why we are in this sad state today-where locals only dare to bully locals.
When it comes to foreign talent, all like dogs whose tail is tucked between its legs-no thanks to PAP red carpet treatment for foreigners and harsh treatment of locals.
Do I pity these peasants ?- not a bit as they are the very ones who voted again and again for the PAP.
You get what you voted for, so unless they suddenly grow balls, be prepared for more of the same

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its PAP's strategy of making the people fight each other making them drain their energy from fighting PAP.