• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Susan Chua / Susan Sek Sch Sex Scandal Pioneer

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody remember this teacher Susan Chua / Susan Sek from NYP / Republic Poly / Hwa Chong International ?
She's the pioneer for school sex scandal in SG. The grand mama of initiating and having sex in school.

She had an affair with her ex-student at her former workplace. She initiated the affair after suffering under the hands of an abusive and chauvinistic husband for many years.

She was also dating and having relationships with other men, while she was having the affair with her ex-student.

Her son Kenneth Chua is in the legal industry. Maybe need to be in the trade, to take revenge against the man who exposed his mom's shameful deeds to the world. Ex-student was used by her for her sickening agenda, to get her hubby to target the ex-student, instead of her other lovers she was seriously dating during the same period.

She left NYP in shame after being fired for her sex scandal. She joined Republic Poly, and taught there for a short while. Guess her students and colleagues finally found out her naughty past. She then left Republic Poly, and joined Hwa Chong International. Latest news she quit, and ended up don't know where.

Just hope she's not desperate enough to be a cat 40 chickadee.

Wonder what she's up to these days ?

Anybody with Intel pls share.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    966.8 KB · Views: 2,098
  • image.png
    image.png
    708 KB · Views: 1,537
  • image.png
    image.png
    737.7 KB · Views: 1,442
  • image.png
    image.png
    510.8 KB · Views: 1,494
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,584
Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, you must be some ugly shit that a teacher pitied you and fucked you free for some time and you still demanded free abalone for life. No wonder she filed a police report on you for harassment.

https://sgforums.com/forums/45/topics/1166/

A warning to all teachers, never take pity on some loser ugly shit as they are real desperados who can hound you for life as they cannot get free abalones anywhere else. If want to fuck, fuck a school winner who has plenty of girls after them and you would just be one of the many easily forgotten ones.

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, you must be some ugly shit that a teacher pitied you and fucked you free for some time and you still demanded free abalone for life. No wonder she filed a police report on you for harassment.

https://sgforums.com/forums/45/topics/1166/

A warning to all teachers, never take pity on some loser ugly shit as they are real desperados who can hound you for life as they cannot get free abalones anywhere else. If want to fuck, fuck a school winner who has plenty of girls after them and you would just be one of the many easily forgotten ones.

I beg to differ : Your mom is a public bus
Heard from the grapevine somebody wanted to F her, but backed off because he saw some other man's cum half flowing out from her orifice

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I beg to differ : Your mom is a public bus
Heard from the grapevine somebody wanted to F her, but backed off because he saw some other man's cum half flowing out from her orifice

You mean your mother?
If you know my family, please tell here my name.
Can’t tell means your mum is the public bus. Maybe there’s how you get free sex from your teacher by telling her your sob stories to get her to pity you.

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean your mother?
If you know my family, please tell here my name.
Can’t tell means your mum is the public bus. Maybe there’s how you get free sex from your teacher by telling her your sob stories to get her to pity you.
I sob for you to have a " Public Bus " like your infamous mother

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this post and the other one from ske are similar - if you had your free fucks and was then ditched, pse move on to another twat and try your luck once more. why defame the twats unless you fucktards can't get a replacement, save for sympathy fucks due to your miserable and pathetic circumstances that someone was silly enuff to take pity on you and give thanks while it lasted. can eat, don't waste ; no vege, go wank! duh :mad:

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just hope poor Kennth Chua Kok Siong don't have the same sick in the head thoughts like his father. His dad Chua Eng Hwa is a psycho and chauvinist, according to Susan Sek in her divorce proceedings court affidavits.

He always whacked her in front of him, and hurled vulgarities at her when he was a poor little boy. No wonder mummy had to seek solace from other men, to forget her abusive marriage and miseries.

Let's hope Kenneth is not so sick in the head, to seek revenge against the man who exposed his mummy to the world. Can't blame him for exposing her, as he was a pawn of hers / decoy, so she can date other men like one of the school textbook supplier. He was also courting her at the same time, while she was having a sexual affair with her ex-student. Really a cheap scheming slut to use others for her own selfish agendas

Last edited:

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the lao kway bu already hitting menopause. But then again she's a national classic for being the pioneer for school sex scandal fame. This we have to give it to her