• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Survey: 47 per cent have “definitely decided” which party to vote for

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My heart says don't give up on my fellow Singaporeans, but my head says don't pin my hopes on them because majority of my fellow Singaporeans are 1st world Gong Gongs....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some swing voters may vote against PAP out of spite. But I predict that the PAP would secure a 60% victory over the oppies in nearly all the electoral wards. They may even take back Aljunied GRC and Hougang.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies ah sinkies. There is no need to risk your hide for the unworthy oppies. But if it is some in the PAP that is unworthy they happen to be in your constituency, please do your part and take out the trash! :mad: