• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sure sign of a dying forum ?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You folks notice that our resident IB is fading off ?

He used to transfer / paste msm posts here on behalf of his master on a daily basis. Often representing half or more of all new postings. Perhaps even the pap downgrade Sammyboy's threat level ? Or the IB kenna sacked ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
send freely, tanwahtiu and blackhole a.k.a. kopiuncle to any forum to disrupt and it will die. no need to ban or censor.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for me i’ve done my part. put in a few good words to the pmo plus debating on behalf of the pm and pap here. if it’s more balanced they will leash their dogs and let it run its course. from time to time i will continue to defend the establishment with facts, results, proof, evidence. fake news do not stand the test of time.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He used to transfer / paste msm posts here on behalf of his master on a daily basis. Often representing half or more of all new postings. Perhaps even the pap downgrade Sammyboy's threat level ? Or the IB kenna sacked ?

There has been an upsurge in the number of sinkies volunteering at the local RCs and PAP branch offices. The economy and the property market have also improved. Overall, sinkies are feeling happier with the PAP despite the train breakdowns.

The CEC and good ministers have requested that I spend more time with my residents than on cyber-oppies who may very well turn out to be PAP voters anyway.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Fuck! I need to go for more kopi sessions to get more folks to fuck the PAP at the polls!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There has been an upsurge in the number of sinkies volunteering at the local RCs and PAP branch offices. The economy and the property market have also improved. Overall, sinkies are feeling happier with the PAP despite the train breakdowns.

The CEC and good ministers have requested that I spend more time with my residents than on cyber-oppies who may very well turn out to be PAP voters anyway.

You are definitely stoned
Wonder who your dealer is :p
His supply is definitely worth getting

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still waiting for JohnTan to recommend me to grassloots so I can add grasslooting to my CV

Don't wait for anyone's recommendation. Just walk in and take the form asap!

I am now on the 12-month waiting list. I was told by the fat girl at the reception that volunteer requests have surged since John tan started surfing this forum. I really hope he can put in a good word for me to speed up the process.

I want to do something meaningful today!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
send freely, tanwahtiu and blackhole a.k.a. kopiuncle to any forum to disrupt and it will die. no need to ban or censor.

orrh you pangsai no clean kaching
don't anyhow say about your blackass ok
it stinks bad enough
don't pass your stink to other established and good forummers like kopiuncle
he is the forum's bestest defender of the sammyboys
no nonsense what comes out are all tooth nothing but the tooth
so don't be jealous and envious of kopiuncle . he is my sifu..
you go pangsai and no clean kaching ok..good

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
surged since John tan started surfing this forum. I really hope he can put in a good word for me to speed up the process.

The whole point!

As in Stinkapore, there are no process.
Maybe dun even need no fucking form to fill.

JohnTan putting good word for me will speed up the process or make the process go away.
Indian can be turned into Malay without having to go through reincarnation such as the powers can manifest in front of us.
Better than Copperfield and standing head and shoulder above GOD.

I want to do something meaningful as soon as possible , even before today if possible.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The whole point!

As in Stinkapore, there are no process.
Maybe dun even need no fucking form to fill.

JohnTan putting good word for me will speed up the process or make the process go away.
Indian can be turned into Malay without having to go through reincarnation such as the powers can manifest in front of us.
Better than Copperfield and standing head and shoulder above GOD.

I want to do something meaningful as soon as possible , even before today if possible.

Don't wait for anyone's recommendation. Just walk in and take the form asap!

I am now on the 12-month waiting list. I was told by the fat girl at the reception that volunteer requests have surged since John tan started surfing this forum. I really hope he can put in a good word for me to speed up the process.

We are in the midst of raising funds for the Rohingya at the moment. Any donations in money or kind is greatly appreciated. You can drop off your donations at your nearest RC.

If your donation exceeds $10k, you stand a good chance of being personally introduced to important grassroots leaders like Or Kim Peow, our PAP grassroots advisors like Elected MPs, Ministers, or even to Madam President herself. I have it on good authority that Madam President takes a keen interest in the plight of pitiful Rohingya.

If your donation is just a couple of bucks, you can go sit in the corner with fat fuck unelected grassroots advisor like this guy and stop wasting my time!

23404528.JPG

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are in the midst of raising funds for the Rohingya at the moment. Any donations in money or kind is greatly appreciated. You can drop off your donations at your nearest RC.

If your donation exceeds $10k, you stand a good chance of being personally introduced to important grassroots leaders like Or Kim Peow, our PAP grassroots advisors like Elected MPs, Ministers, or even to Madam President herself. I have it on good authority that Madam President takes a keen interest in the plight of pitiful Rohingya.

If your donation is just a couple of bucks, you can go sit in the corner with fat fuck unelected grassroots advisor like this guy and stop wasting my time!

23404528.JPG

Never heard of your very own erection to crassloots.

You self appointed or you bypass the entire process in the way I outlined earlier?

So what I outlined true true true isnt it?

If you no help in that, intro me to your dealer so I can get supplies from him like you.

No need any process or getting form and filling in like that idiot Rouge Trader suakoo like a cuckoo and thinking he so smart to get form and fill in

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forum or CNN need false flags to stir shit excitment and busting w comments and slander.

Other than that you get song boh put your legs up on the table and shake your 2 balls.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The recent news that a Sammyboy forummer is being investigated by SPF has put a dampener to the forum. Everyone suddenly got scared.

When everyone's balls drop, it is a sure sign of demise of this forum.

AncientPieceofPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let it die.