• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Supportive facts that bodycells / Tonychat are likely nuns

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. They are both vegan.

2. They share common views, insights and most of all they share sbf accounts with a groups of "individuals" who are likely belongs to the same clan. This sharing of accounts was declared by bodycells voluntarily .

3. But why nuns and not monks ?
This is known as reverse psychology. The clue was derived from their constant initiatives of mgtow.
They were not able to seek normal love/sexual relationships with man, jealousy began to hit them. Eventually they decided to pledge their lives to nun hood to stay in mundane. However when they run errands, they bound to experience lovey-dovey couples. These entangle them and eventually they resort to posting in sbf to discourage man-woman relationships.

If you think further, a typical man, when being rejected by the society or females, be it due to financial in capabilities or ugly looks, they would normally turn to paid sex, molestation or worst case seek monkhood. However a monk as a man, would also know that pussies are attractive in nature, so it is very unlikely for a "man" to go the extend of creating mgtow awareness.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The alpha males that they were constantly portraiting are likely their ideal man and masturbation figure.

kinhvrgiare9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tại sá»± kiện truyá»n thông Google Pixel, gã khổng lồ tìm kiếm còn trình lÃ*ng thiết bị giải trÃ* Chromecast Ultra.

HDMI không dây Chromecast Ultra má»›i của Google cho chất lượng hình ảnh đến 4K Ultra HD & HDR, máy có hiệu suất xá»* lÃ* nhanh hÆ¡n bất kỳ thiết bị Chromecast nÃ*o trên thị trÆ°á»ng trÆ°á»›c đó. NgoÃ*i ra, Chromecast Ultra còn được tÃ*ch hợp má»™t bá»™ chuyển đổi Ethernet.

chromecast-ultra-ho-tro-4k-ultra-hd-va-hdr-05.jpg

NgÆ°á»i dùng có thể sá»* dụng Ä‘iện thoại, máy tÃ*nh bảng hoặc máy tÃ*nh xách tay để phát, tạm dừng, Ä‘iá»u chỉnh ná»™i dung mÃ* Chromecast Ultra truyá»n đến TV. Trong lúc phát, bạn cÅ©ng có thể nháº*n cuá»™c gá»i, nhắn tin mÃ* không ảnh hưởng đến ná»™i dung Ä‘ang trình chiếu.

Dá»± kiến, ngoÃ*i các ná»™i dung 4K trên mạng, Chromecast Ultra sẽ há»— trợ các dịch vụ Netflix, Vudu, YouTube. Không nh»¯ng váº*y, Google còn hứa hẹn giá»›i thiệu các ná»™i dung 4K lên Google Play Movies trong tháng tá»›i.

Google sẽ bắt đầu bán ra HDMI không dây Chromecast Ultra vÃ*o tháng MÆ°á»i Má»™t vá»›i giá 69 USD (1,5 triệu đồng).