• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Supplements] - Cissus quadrangularis for injuries or inflammation of joints, ligaments, tendons (ie. tendonitis)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[Medical Supplements] - Cissus quadrangularis for injuries or inflammation of joints, ligaments, tendons (ie. tendonitis)

Cissus really works from personal experience. 2 days ago, woke up with crippling (literally, could not walk) pain on left foot (tendonitis type of pain), pain kept getting worse over next 24 hours, until I remembered I still had a bottle of Cissus from my last severe injury some years back. Popped in 4 pills (the recommended dosage is 2 pills), and within minutes, noticeable improvement. After a few hours, can walk liao. Continue popping more pills, after 1 day, pain is now almost gone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cissus_quadrangularis

There are many different brands on the market with Cissus extracts. I personally use USP Labs' Super Cissus RX, but you should do your own online research on user reviews. And once you find one which works for you, take my advice and stock up for emergencies. When you're in crippling pain, you need help immediately, but buying online takes at least 1-2 weeks to arrive.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can it be used to cure or relieve pain from arthritis ? Cost per bottle ? Can get it from the local pharmacy ? Thanks.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can it be used to cure or relieve pain from arthritis ? Cost per bottle ? Can get it from the local pharmacy ? Thanks.

I personally haven't used it for arthritis, so I can't say whether it'll help. But arthritis is a chronic condition, while Cissus is usually used for one-off acute conditions such as injuries or tendonitis. So even if Cissus does help, you may need to supplement regularly and permanently.

I googled for you, and found 2 separate medical research papers that say Cissus does indeed work on athritis.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26342521

https://www.omicsonline.org/open-ac...ced-arthritis-2155-9899-1000327.php?aid=54723

On Amazon.com, a customer review posted :
I am 47 yrs old, a firefighter 20+ yrs, had SLAP tear surgery on rt shoulder and arthritic in left, back issues (normal problems for my line of work), had tendonitis surgery rt forearm and lifted weights/ trained since I was 13. I've taken pretty much everything on the market over the years and am VERY apprehensive of supplements. I just started taking this 2 days ago, last night was the first night in a while I slept all night without pain.

You should google further to see if any customer reviews indicate Cissus helped them with arthritis.

Cost per bottle depends on the brand you buy. Even for the brand I use, USP Labs' Super Cissus RX, I bought many years ago, so I've no idea the current pricing, or which website now sells this brand.

As far as I know, no local pharmacy sells Cissus.